Alaska Again

Anna's POV

I'm finally in Alaska again and I felt happier about being here then last time. As I know Jake and the pack will protect Bella. Dressed in some of my warmest clothes I make my way through the airport to go collect my suitcase. With my carry on over my shoulder. I reached the conveyor belt and waited searching for my suitcase amongst everyone elses luggage.

Finally I spot it and take it off the conveyor belt. Then make my way through the airport to customs. After I got through I head towards the entrance to be pulled into bear hug. "Hey Emmet" I say hugging him back. He puts me down taking my suitcase while Jasper takes my carry on.

"Carlisle and Esme is in the car waiting " Jasper tells me smiling.

"Esme made you a snack" Emmet states.

"She didn't have to do that, but I'm not about to turn down her cooking" I tell them. We reach Esme's car and they put my luggage in the trunk. Then three of us get into the back seat.

"Welcome back Anna" Esme says smiling as she gives me a container.

"Good to be back and thanks for the food, the food on the plan was terrible" I tell her.

"We did say we could get you into first class" Carlisle reminds me.

"Yes, but I don't like you wasting your money on me. Besides economy was fine" I tell him and then start to eat. "Hmm this is very good as always" I tell Esme who sends me a smile through the rear view mirror.

"How's your family?" Carlisle  asks me.

"Good, Bella's doing a lot better. She hangs out with Jake a lot, Charlie is happy she's gotten better" I tell him. I finished the food and ask how the others are doing.

"They're all good, we have our own place now next door to the Denali's. The girls are decorating your room as we speak" Emmet states and Esme glares at him.

"Way to ruin the surprise" Jasper mutters.

"You gave me my own room?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, as we've told you before Anna. You're apart of our family and you deserve a room of your own. Not just a guest room" Esme states and I smile.

"Thank you all, this means a lot to me and I promise to still act surprised" I tell them. We finally reach their new house and it's lovely. But not as amazing as their old house. The boys grab my bags while I hug Esme and Carlisle. Before they lead me inside where I'm sandwiched by Alice and Rosalie. "I can't breath" I gasp and they let go apologizing.

"Come on, we have a surprise for you" Rosalie states grabbing my hand. They lead me to the first floor and then the final door on the right. "Go on, open it" she tells me and I do so to see a beautiful modern bedroom/en-suite. (Bedroom/en-suite: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/dc/50/51/dc5051a959154aa00c90f3c1c2c3da4c--master-bedroom-design-bedroom-designs.jpg)

"This is amazing" I tell them.

"It's all yours" Alice tells me smiling.

"We decorated it, but feel free to change things a bit" Rosalie tells me.

"No, this is perfect. Thank you" I say pulling them into a tight hug. "So what's on the agenda today?" I ask them.

"We help you unpack, then we're all going over to the Denali's to catch up and have a talk. Then come back here for dinner and movie night" Alice states. Rosalie and I roll my eyes before they help me unpack.

Then we gather with the others in the living room where Emmet picks me up suddenly. And dashes away while the others shouted. He stops suddenly and puts me down as I wobble slight. "Easy" Carmen says steadying me.

"Honestly, Emmet that was not necessary" Esme tells him.

"A little warning next time would be great" I mumble. "Anyway great to see Carmen and Eleazar again" I say smiling. "Where are the other three?" I ask confused.

"Hunting, they'll be back soon" Eleazar states.

"When they do get back, we all have to have an important talk" Carmen states.

"Alice said something about a talk, but what about?" I ask her confused.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine" Alice assures me. Just then the others arrive home and squish me into a group. "She still needs to breath" Alice reminds them and they let me go. I take in a few deep breaths before smiling at them.

"You know sometimes it sucks being the only human" I grumble.

"What if you didn't have to be?" Jasper asks me and I look at him confused.

"He means what if you were to become a vampire like us? Would you want to be one?" Kate asks me gently. I sit down thinking hard while they stand scattered around the room.

"It's not a trouble idea, but..." I say trailing off looking at Alice.

"You're worried about Bella" she states as Esme sits down beside me while I nod my head.

"I guess I always thought we'd turn together after she fell for Edward. She'd probably get over it, but she'll hate me if she ever found out. We just started being sisters again and I don't want to lose that" I explain.

"You'd have us" Rosalie tells me. "Don't get me wrong, this isn't a life I would of chosen and I don't want to see you go through pain. But you're like a sister to us Anna and we don't want to lose you" she states.

"I don't want to lose you guys either" I tell her. "Can I think about it?" I ask them.

"Of course, take all the time you need" Carlisle tells me.

"I'll give you my answer before I finish school and if we do do this. I want it to be done after I graduate. Away from Forks, they'll think I'm in college. But I'll be here with you" I tell them.

"Of course, but don't rush your decision" Esme tells me.

"Alice, what did you see?" I ask her.

"You sounded just like Bella again" Emmet mumbles and I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not telling" she says with a smirk. "Now what movies do you want to watch?" she asks changing the subject. Sighing I tell her and we decide to stay here for my dinner.  We were watching Star Wars IV: New Hope when I full asleep against Emmet's side.

A/N

Picture above of the Cullen's new house and picture on the external link of Anna's outfit.