Stars

(Jimin pov)

I left the party and ran down to the packs' borders. Once there I change out of my wolf form and stretch my back. I look around for JK but just as I thought there were no signs of him. I made sure to look up in the trees too but, I didn't see him anywhere. "I won't stay long." I cross over into Jk's territory and run towards the clearing field. I was about to walk straight in but then I notice a figure sitting down in the flowers. I hid behind a tree and tried not to make a sound. Damn it. I really wanted to see those stars. This could be bad. Shit. What to do?

"It's okay Jimin, you can come." I froze. That sounds like Jk but...

"I've been following you this whole time. You really need to stop wandering into other people's territories, y'know that." I quickly peek and notice that it was indeed JK. My heart rate stops before slowly going back to normal. 

"You shouldn't do that y'know?"

"Do what?"

"You shouldn't just stay quiet and follow me. You almost gave me a heart attack." I told him as I made my way over to him.

"Really?" He said chuckling. "You're the one who came onto my territory."

"That might be true but, you really need to start making yourself known," I said as I sat next to him.

"What were you going to do if it wasn't me?"

"I was thinking about running back as quick as I could. I would try to hide my presence and then make a break for it."

"Smart. So, you do know how to think rationally." He teases making me pout.

"Yes, I do," I said punching his arm lightly. "What are you even doing here at this time of night?"

"I could ask you the same thing, especially since this is my territory."

"Fine." I sighed. "There's a pack gathering going on right now. It started out okay besides that fact that alpha's and beta were trying to hit on me."

"You didn't tell them to fuck off?" 

"I told some of them too but, soon more and more people just started to surround me and talk to me. I don't have a problem rejecting people but, it makes me feel weird and awkward rejecting them in a group like that, y'know? So, I just let them talk and run their mouths around me. None of them were saying anything interesting anyway. Most were just talking about themselves."

"I see."

"Anyway, after that my brother introduce me to the pack leader and he well, disappeared and left me there to talk to the guy."

"What the fuck?!" Jk shouted.

"That's what I said!"

"Why would he do that?!"

"No fucking idea. It was honestly so awkward. The dude made me feel very uncomfortable. He started releasing some of his scent and it burned the hell out of my nose so, when he finally left I went to my room, notice the stars from my balcony, then I notice that I couldn't see them very well to the number of trees, so I decided  to get undress and just leave for a while."

"So, that's why you're here."

"Yup."

"Well, surprisingly, I'm here for somewhat of the same reason." 

"Hm?"

"Stargazing." Jk directs his eyes back up to the sky and I quickly do the same. It's just as I thought, the sky really was much more clearer. Over a billion and one stars decorated the night-blue sky. There bright light shining down on us, reflecting their beauty. I felt myself shiver a little. I didn't think it would be this cold out so I didn't bring a jacket.