Parents

1 week later

(Author/third pov)

Only a week had passed since the incident but safe to say that everything was different. Even though, only a week had past everyone was more than comfortable with Lisa, Taehyung, Jimin, and Sehun staying with them. Almost like they were always a part of the Jeon pack. Many of the alpha's started taking fighting lessons from Sehun, including Jungkook ( He was pretty strong of course but, after seeing Sehun fight, he thought he look cool and wanted to take fighting lessons from him). They were all just amazed with how great he was at fighting not to mention he knew how every member in the Park Pack fought including Daniel. This wouldn't just help alpha's of the Jeon pack to improve for their own personal reasons but also, just in case they would have to go up against, the Parks Pack as well. Sehun was also playing a big part in teaching Jungkook, Yoongi, and Namjoon about the Park pack and what they could possibly face going up against. Jimin, Lisa, and Taehyung quickly made friends with everyone. People were really surprised to find out that Lisa was an alpha, especially since many of them had never seen a female alpha since they were rare. Overall everyone got along well with each other. Currently, Jimin was in the kitchen helping Jin cut up carrots for dinner. The two had gotten really close, Jin was more so like a mom to the omega rather than a friend, it was something that Jimin really appreciated, not to mention Jimin was helping him out since he was pregnant, the two grew really close in a short amount of time. "Ugh.." Jimin said as he looks at his phone.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asks the boy as he stops cutting up potatoes.

"It's Daniel. This has to be the 700th time since I've left that he's called me. Even when I  turn off or silence my phone, he still just keeps calling and I'm left with a notification saying that he's called me 80 times."

"Why don't you just block him?" 

"I have. 3 times already. He just finds another way to contact me." Jimin said with a sigh. "As much as I miss him, I'm not gonna give into his non-sense."

"That's good but, still...how long can you go without talking to him? I mean he is your brother after all."

"I know but-" Before Jimin could finish saying anything his phone rang again. He looks up at Jin, his eyes asking him what to do.

"You took out your SD card right?"

"Yeah..."

"Answer it. He can't track you or anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it. Maybe he'll call you less if he hears your voice."

"Okay..." Jimin said before answering the phone.

(Jimin pov)

I was honestly really hesitant, not just to answer the phone but also to hear Daniel's voice. I don't really expect his decision to change overnight, yet I was still a little anxious to hear what he was gonna say, however, I was maybe even more afraid of talking."Hello..." I answer.

"JIMIN! Thank god, you're okay! Do you know how worried I've been?!" Daniel yelled into my ear.

"Sorry..." I look up as Sehun walks into the kitchen. 

"Knew you couldn't ignore him forever," Sehun whispered loud enough, so only Jin hyung and I could hear.

"I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." I told Daniel.

"How can I not worry about you?!" Daniel lets out a sigh. "Are Sehun, Lisa, and Taehyung with you?"

"Don't worry about that."