Red Bottoms

(Jimin pov)

The beautiful city lights seem to fly by as we drove, the music playing in the car seems to create a whole aesthetic scene in my head. "So, what's first up on the list, Mr.Jungkook?" I said pulling my eyes towards him.

"First, we go shopping," Jungkook said.

"Okay...then what?"

"You'll see." He said as he quickly shifted his eyes to me and back to the road ahead.

"Keeping secrets?"

"You know it." He said before changing the radio station and turning it up some. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride for a while, baby." I look away and back out the window in hopes to hide my pink cheeks from him but, I don't think it worked too well. Either way, I found myself getting lost in the beautiful night aesthetics again as Neverland by Holland started to play. 

(Author/third pov)

Jimin started to hum along with the song making the alpha smile. His voice was one of Jungkook's favorite things about him. It was sweet, soft, and safe to say that Jungkook loves it when he would start humming. After about 15 minutes and 4 different songs, the car finally came to a stop when Jungkook park in a parking lot. "Let's go," he said. Both Jimin and Jungkook got out of the car. Jimin shut the door and took some time to look around. Apart from him trying to figure out where they were and another part of him screaming out of disbelief that he actually left his pack borders without Daniel knowing. "Come on." Jimin snap out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook's voice. Jimin ran over to the male as they started to walk together. 

"Are you really not gonna give me any clues to what you have planned tonight?" Jimin asks slyly.

"Nope. Your so curious, y'know that?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Thank you." Jimin smiled proudly. "Didn't you say something like that when we first met?"

"Yeah, maybe." Jungkook shrugged. The two were just about to leave the parking lot when Jungkook suddenly stops them. "Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Close your eyes." Jungkook could see the curiosity and slight unsureness playing on Jimin's face. "Trust me." With that Jimin took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "No peeking."

"Fine. You better not leave me here."

"I would never do something like that," Jungkook said jokingly.

"Jungkook..."

"I wouldn't." He smiled as he took Jimin's hand into his. "Keep your eyes closed, I'll guide you."

"Okay..." Jimin smiled, anticipation playing in his voice. He felt Jungkook pulling him somewhere and then stop. 

"Open." Jimin opened his eyes and was immediately blown away. The beach. The last time Jimin was at a beach was back when he was a little kid but he had never gone since then. He still knew how to swim though. Bambam had taught him and Lisa how to properly swim when they were about 14 years old. Jimin had always dreamed about going back to the beach one day, Daniel had promised to take him back there a couple of times in the past but it never happened. "You like it?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah." Jungkook could see Jimin getting lost in the beautifulness of waves and the ombre night sky. Everything around them felt so euphoric. "I-I didn't bring clothes to swim in tho..." Jimin said as he pulled his eyes away from the view.

"I know, that's the reason why we're going shopping, come on." Jungkook and Jimin continued to walk down the sidewalk. Making their way past a couple of different stores and restaurants, they two laughs and smiling as they made their way to one store in specific.