Mine

(Jungkook pov)

I was playing a game on my phone when the door suddenly opened and shut; pausing the game I look up and saw my Jimin standing there. "Baby?" Jimin look up with glassy eyes, I quickly got up and rush to him.

"It's all over now....it's over."

"Are you okay?" Jimin hugs me tight. I felt a few wet spots on my shirt. I ran my hands through his silky hair slowly giving him a little time. "It'll be just fine. You'll be fine. It'll all be just fine."

(Timeskip)

(Author/third pov)

Jimin was now sitting in a bubbled-filled tub. His eyes were still puffy and a little red. "Are you feeling better now?" Jungkook asks putting small rubber ducks in the bath. 

"I think so," Jimin muttered. " I still can't believe all this."

"Yeah, I can't either." Jungkook sat outside the bath behind Jimin, soaping up his hair. 

"I think...I think I'm already ready to move on."

"Baby, don't rush. Take all the time you need. This was very hard on you."

"Yeah but...somehow I just know that this will all work out for the better. My last goodbye with Daniel felt....relieving. Calming actually. It felt like a huge weight...actually the biggest weight on my chest had finally been lifted."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah...it's odd but, I don't even feel like I miss him. Like there's no doubt in my mind."

"Well you cried a lot today, maybe you cried it all out." Jimin laughs a little.

"Yeah, most likely. I'm fine." After some more jokes, a few kisses, bubbles, and suds, along with Jimin getting embarrassed by the alpha watching him so closely as he got dressed from the bottom up, the two finally laid down in peace. "I wanna stay like this forever," Jimin said playing with one of Kook's fingers in the dark.

"We can."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jungkook kissed the male's forehead. "I'll never leave, not even when we die."

"You did say you'd be with me for every lifetime."

"I meant it." Jimin blushed in the dark as Jungkook just smiled. "No matter where you are, no matter where you go, I'll always find my way back to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

(Timeskip)

2 am

Jimin's body shocks him awake. He felt like he was on fire, his cheeks naturally flush pink, and tiny beads of sweat ran slowly down his forehead as oozing liquid slid down his thigh slowly. Heat. Because of his medicine, he had forgotten all about it...and now here it was, it was hitting him like a train, left and right, everywhere. His body felt impatient, his clothes felt thick and stuffy, and suddenly the air in his lungs felt hot; steamy. He sat up on the bed wondering if the air around him had always been so cold in his room. "Oh fuck." The omega panted. 'Alpha, want our alpha...he's right there please~HE'S RIGHT NEXT TO US! I want him, WANT HIM NOW! PLEASE!' Jimin's inner wolf cried. He could barely breathe as he tried his best to resist looking at the handsome male beside him; Knowing that if he did, there would be no way of telling what he would do. So, he tried. Tried to resist the temptation, the dying eagerness to look at him...to look at his alpha all while his inner wolf and the sneaking rise heat of his bodywork circles around him. Suddenly the jammies that he had once thought were cute, turned into annoying conniving things, trying to keep his body held down. They were heavy and with that soon Jimin found himself striping, starting with the most frustrating part, his bottom half. He laid back down on the bed, panting and all flustered as he took off his pajama bottoms and underwear. His cock sprung free, almost like it couldn't have waited any longer to be free, like it had felt happy to no longer have such weight, pressing down on it. Jimin felt like he was going crazy, his lips were naturally smooth and glossy yet they felt dry to him, hence why he constantly lick them. Kicking off his bottoms he lay there, just panting and thinking....thinking about the male that was so close to him. Insufferable...that's what this was. His heat had never been this bad nor did he ever feel this needy before and Jungkook, laying so close to him was only making it worst. Jimin could still smell him everywhere without being next to the male scent gland. Jungkooks angelic scent surrounds him. 'MY ALPHA! PLEASE! It hurts...I WANT HIM! I WANT HIM NOW! PLEASE! HIS SCENT IS SO IRRESISTIBLE! WANT HIM! HE'S SO CLOSE!' With that...