Bitter Lie

(Author/third pov)

Kicking and screaming, wiggling around in the strange alpha's arms, Jimin tried to break free. Tears glistened at the edge of his eyes, just thinking about how badly Lisa had got beaten, he was feeling everything. Anger, sadness, scared, but he refused to give up and kept trying to break the strong grip as he was pulled out of the basement and back upstairs."HEEEELP! ST-STOP!" Jimin kick and screamed.

"S-stop fighting back." The man muttered into the omega's ears.

"STOPPP! LET GO OF ME!!! LET GO!"

"JIMIN!" Jimin's eyes locked on Jungkook's, they quickly scanned over his alpha's body, and after noticing the blood and bruises that he had the omega quickly made use of the back of his head, headbutting the alpha who snatch him up. Once out of his grip, Jimin slyly slips through the rest of the alpha's trying to grab at him, running and crashing into Jungkook's arms. 

"J-Jimin, baby-"

"Kookie, a-are you alright?!" Jimin was frantic his eyes were all over the male and so were his hands touching and wiping blood off his arms and knuckles. "Let me see? Are you hurt?! Y-you're bleeding!" Jimin ran his hand across Jungkook's flush and bloody cheek removing as much blood as he could from the area. His eyes drip tears as he wiped and worried. He swiped his thumb over the bleeding cut on his alpha's face, his tears flowing more and more at the thought that he was the one who caused this. He was the one that put his lover through all this pain and suffering. Guilt flowed through him, it made his voice tremble and even more unstable than it already was from his worrying. His once steady hands shook as he wiped the blood off Jungkook's face, Jungkook didn't fail to miss the change in his lover. "F-fuck, y-you're bleeding so much, kookie...w-we need to get you t-" Jungkook quickly cut him off with his kiss. he held tightly onto his omega's face and kiss him deep and passionately, almost as if he was pouring all his feelings and energy into it.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HE BELONGS TO M---" Before Taemin could get the chance to swing at Jungkook, Baekhyung took the opportunity to land a heavy blow into the alpha's side, knocking him down to the ground. Baekhyung towered over the perplexed and beaten alpha, waiting for him to move just so that he could punch him again. 

"Jimin--"

"Daniel, don't do this." the omega warned his older brother. "STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT NOW!" he yelled....and Daniel saw 41 different shades of red! Anger pumped through his body, His anger seemed to boil over as his pheromones push back against everyone's, making the omegas, as well as other alphas', nearly stumble over. Taking the chance at seeing Baekhyung keel over at the strong smell of Daniel's pheromones, Taemin quickly push himself up, knocking the omega out of the way, and went hurling towards the couple.

"HE'S MINE, YOU BITCH! JIMIN IS MY OMEGA!" Before Taemin could reach though, a shot echoed through the air, the sound of the rain and the harsh winds from outside only made it sound louder and more threatening. The air was silent and slowly heads began to turn. First to where the bullet could have hit---and second to who fired it.

"Hoseok?!" Taehyung, along with Jennie, Jin, and a wounded Lisa had come up from the basement to try and aid in retrieving Jimin from the men but what they saw was something different. Taehyung's heart rang, not having proper context caused him to feel ecstatic one second, sad another, and then angry all at the same time. 

"Danm it...." Daniel muttered but Sehun heard it. "Hoseok---" Hoseok immediately turned the gun at Daniel, quickly making the alpha stop.

"I think it's time we have a talk." Hoseok's voice was low and raspy. Sexy, if you ask his mate, who although confused, couldn't help but admit it.