Interruption

(Hoseok pov)

I don't know how long it's been since I woke up and all I can remember before, I woke up was Daniel punching me, quick darkness, and then the faint sound of his voice. I was in the basement of the pack house, my hands and feet were tied up together. I had tried everything I could to untie them but, to no avail. I tried calling out for help but, "Damn it, everyone left with Daniel and Taemin." I rested my head on my knee caps. "God, fucking hell.....DAMN YOU DANIEL!" I yelled. "THIS IS BULLSHIT! YOU COULDN'T JUST BE A MAN AND TELL JIMIN- no...YOU COULDN'T BE A MAN AND TELL ALL OF US, THE REAL REASON BEHIND ALL OF THIS?!!!" My throat hurt and before I knew it my eyes had become blurry, filled with tears as I started to cry. "What's gonna happen to them?" I questioned. "J-jimin? Sehun and Lisa???" I huffed out. "My mate, m-my love...Taehyungie?!" I started to get angry again, hitting my head against the wall hard. "I h-have to...I have to do s-something..." I look around the basement, however, there wasn't anything that seemed of use. I tried to wiggle my hands around, tried to break free with my raw strength, but nothing. "I can't give up. I can't stop. Fuck..." I tried to break free again and again. Finally, my eyes caught something, I couldn't walk towards it, so my only choice was to lay down and try to drag myself to it. "C'mon...c'mon...please." I pushed myself to it as best as I could. It was a small black leather pocket knife. It must have come from one of the many pack-up boxes that were down here in the corner. It wasn't much and wasn't going to be the best solution, but, "For T-Taehyung....a-and for the others..." I strained as I struggled to push myself towards it more and more, inch by inch. If I wanted any chance at ever helping them....this was it.

(Jimin pov)

"Minnie?" Jungkook hugged me from behind, once I finish washing my face for the night. Ever since I got here, I've been sleeping in Jungkook's room, not that I mind. His calming scent has been keeping my worrisome feelings at bay. 

"Yes, Kookie?" I reach one of my hands back, running them softly through his hair. "Are you tired?"

"Not after seeing you like this..." 

"Hm? Like what?" He doesn't say anything. "Jun-ah...mhmm~" He starts to kiss and lick my neck, right where my scent glands were. 

"So pretty."

"W-wha-"

"I love seeing you in my shirt and nothing but it." That's right. I was currently in one of his shirts, which was far too big for my small frame. I wasn't in just his shirt tho- just as that crossed my mind, I felt Jungkook's hands at the sides of my underwear, his thumbs already under the band. 

"Kookie....d-don't..."

"Why not?" I bit back a small moan when he began to kiss the back of my neck and then another when I felt his fingers on my nipple.

"Y-you...y-ah...mhm, ah, mh...w-wait-" I panted. 

"Your so pretty."

(Author's pov)

His hands were everywhere. As he lick and left small love marks on the back and sides of Jimin's neck, his hands passionately played with Jimin's nipple, the other slowly inching inside of the omega's boxers and downwards. Jungkook wasn't quite sure what had gotten into him, all he knew was when he saw Jimin in the tiny boxers, and his oversized shirt, he felt a deep lust and burn for him. and even now, as his omega panted and moaned, he loved it. "K-kookie-ah,mmhnmm, ah,w-wai-AH!" Jimin quickly claps one of his hands over his mouth as his eyes shut tightly. Jungkook chuckled. 

"Fuck-" the alpha breathed out as he began to play with his lover's penis. Everything about Jimin was perfect, he fit right into his hands perfectly. Jungkook loved how he was making Jimin moan out. Quickly pulling down the smaller underwear, and bending him over the bathroom cabinet, the alpha just couldn't help but fall more in love with the other male. His ass perfectly round, he squeezed.