Grocery Store

(Author/ third pov)

It was already the next day and the park packhouse was a lot more busy than usual. Since there would be a pack gathering tonight, everyone was running around doing their tasks/ jobs that Bambam assigned them. To say that Bambam wasn't a bit of a perfectionist when it came to planning parties would be an understatement. Jimin had been working in the kitchen earlier as he was making his famous chocolate chip cookies but, Lisa needed someone to come with her to the store to pick up a few things. Hence why he and Lisa were now scouring the aisles of the supermarket like lost 4-year-old children as they tried to find the things they needed. "Where the fuck do we find coffee? Is it in the Breakfast aisle or the Drinks and beverages aisle?" Lisa asks confused.

"I have no idea," Jimin replied. "Also, where do we find Marshmallows? It's not in the candy aisle...so, maybe the snack aisle?"

"Okay, okay, okay. I got an idea."

"What?"

"Let's split up. It might be easier to find all this stuff if we split up and search separately. Wadda you think?"

"Yeah, makes sense," Jimin said as he tore the shopping list in half. "Here." He said handing half to Lisa.

"Keep your phone on. If anything happens we can find each other."

"Okay! Let's get to shoppin'!" Jimin said making the alpha smile. The two split up and tried to find everything they needed.

(Jungkook pov)

"Jennie~"

"Stop whining." My sister hiss at me.

"But, we've been in this aisle for about 10 minutes now. Just choose one of the damn frostings." I whined. Every year, my sister chooses what type of cake and frosting she wants on her cake. Then, Jin hyung goes out of his way and makes her these beautiful cakes. This year is no different.

"Shut up. I want everything to be perfect." She said. "Here." Jennie hands me what I assume is the shopping list. "Go look for everything else."

"Finally, something better to do," I said. "Make sure to keep your phone on and try not to talk or look at any alpha's," I told her.

"I understand." 

"Good," I said before leaving her and walking off to go find something on the list.

(Jimin pov)

I walk the aisles of the store finding a few things he needed like popcorn and chips but, I still can't find coffee. "What the fuck is up with the way this store organizes its shit?" I suddenly bump into someone, almost falling but luckily they caught me. 

"You should pay more attention, little omega." I look up and notice that the person who caught me was JK!

"JK! What are you doing here?!" I said excitedly. 

"Shopping with my little sister."

"What about you?"

"Shopping for a pack gathering. My friend Lisa is here too but, we split up to find things quicker."

"Oh, well my sister was taking too long to choose a type of frosting so, I went off on my own,"

"Choosing frosting is a very hard and important task." Jk just chuckles a little bit at me.

"You sound just like her now." He says making me smile.

"Oh, do you know where to find coffee?" I ask. "Actually do you know where I can find, coffee, Tea, pop tarts, taco shells, and burger meet?"