Stitch Me Up

(Author/third pov)

Lisa and Sehun flop down in the grass. Exhausted from all the fighting they had just gone through. They fought off most of their former pack members but ultimately deciding that it was best to run since they couldn't hold them off forever. The two-headed into the unknown parts and only stop once they had finally lost the others who were chasing them. The two had no idea where they were but knew that they had to find both Taehyung and Jimin. "Lisa, you good?" Sehun asks his little sister tiredly.

"Yeah, fine. How 'bout you? You got stabbed, didn't you?" Lisa ask back panting.

"I can take it. Son of a bitch, couldn't fight without a weapon." Sehun said mumbling the last part. The two alpha's sat up and look around as if it would help them find the direction they should head in. Sehun grabs his side, trying not to wince at the sharp pain he had received. Lisa got up before helping her brother up onto his feet, being careful not to pull him up to hard in case of hurting him.

"Where do we go?" Lisa asks.

"I have no idea."

"Jimin talked about seeing a field of flowers but...all I see is grass."

"He probably headed directly across the bridge but we didn't. We ran southwest of the bridge. We have to go back."

"Shit, that means we could run into them again."

"Yeah, let's just go." Lisa looks down at her brother's side, his large hand covering the blood.

"Let's just head north instead. Surely we don't have to go all the way back, right?"

"Maybe." 

"Let's go north then."

"Fine." The two started treading through the lime grass and thick mud, making their way to what should be north. There were times when Sehun would wince or breath a  little bit heavier do the stab wound and when he did Lisa couldn't help but snap her head to the side to look at him worryingly. She was anxious despite knowing that her brother could handle the pain. The heavy rain wasn't helping much to ease her worries. After what seemed like 30 minutes the two finally came to a stop. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Lisa asks, all she heard was the pitter-patter of the heavy rain.

"Stop, listen carefully." Lisa closed her eyes and focus all her power on Listening. She heard as raindrops hit the leaves of the tall forest birch leaves, thunder rolling, but then she heard a faint sound. A voice.

"I hear it, maybe it's Taehyung."

"He wouldn't, not when I told him to stay there with Jimin."

"He would. Let's take a chance."

"Lisa..."

"If it's not Tae, I can fight them off. You'll just have to be fast and escape." A little bit of worry lace in the girl's voice, it was something that Sehun pick up on.

"No way would I leave you to fight by yourself. You're my little sister. We'll follow the voice, if it's not Tae, will take them on together."

"Oppa..." Lisa said worryingly.

"Trust me," Sehun said giving a stern look with a little smile. 

"Alright then." The two listen hard and followed the voice and just like they had hope for, it was Taehyung. 

"Omg! You guys..." Taehyung quickly rushes over to the two alpha's sides. Taehyung's heart stops beating for a second as he looks over the two. Lisa's, blood knuckles, blood coming from her lip, along with other bruises. Not to mention, Sehun who was bleeding from the side, his blood-stained hand and knuckles, bruises on parts of his body. The whole site made him furious at Daniel but also troubled at the way his friends look. "Here." Taehyung tore a piece of his shirt off, let the rain wet the cloth a bit, before handing it to Sehun so he could press it against his side to stop the bleeding.