Family

(Author third pov)

Morning rays of light lit up the otherwise dark room. The two mates cuddled tightly in each other embrace and scents. It had been a week and finally, the little omegas heat had drawn to a complete end. Jimin twisted in his alpha's strong arms and tight grip, his eyes slowly fluttering awake as his vision strengthen. He soon sat up straight, taking a moment to rub the remaining sleep out of his tired eyes.

(Jimin pov)

My entire body felt tight-"Ouch!" I hissed as I felt the pain in my back down. "What the heck?! Why am I so tense this.....morning?" I felt my face turn hot as I quickly looked over at my sleeping alpha. Memories of what happened came rushing back into my head making me blush even harder. 

(Flashback)

"AHHH! Nooo, ahhh,mhmm, gahhh AHHH! N-Not th-there! Ahhhh, oooo, oh!

"You're so wet for me baby~"

"Nooo! Ahhh, ahhhh,hhhhaaa~Jungkook!" 

"Hang on tight baby....ugh ahhh, Jimin....mhm I could just knock you up~"

"Jungkook! AHHH! S-stop going AHHHHH mhmmm...oooo so fast! AHHH! Ah, mmhm, eep! Ahhh~"

(End of Flashback)

My stomach felt full as my insides felt like they had been twisted and shaped to fit his thick------I quickly slap myself. "Bad Jimin...w-what...what the hell are you thinking about?"

"Mhm...Jimin~" I felt strong arms around my waist as I look and saw my kookie, his eyes still shut, yet he was trying to pull me closer. I couldn't hold back my smile. Often times Jungkook comes off as more hot and steamy rather than cute and fluffy, however, it's at times like this when I really get to see just how much of a soft sweetheart he is.

"What?" I asked him sweetly, running my hands threw his black hair. Kookie stayed quiet for a while obviously trying to pull me closer to him.

"Cold..." By this point, I must have been smiling from ear to ear. 

"Okay, okay bunny." I laid back down and pulled him into my embrace, gently kissing his forehead. "Sleep more. I love you." 

(Timeskip)

"I can't believe this. Ugh, that guy." By now the sunny hours of early noon had set in. While Jungkook was downstairs getting a firm scolding from the alphas' (Namjoon, Yugyeom, Sehun, Hoseok, and Lisa....also even though Yoongi hyung is a beta he was also lecturing my mate) meanwhile I was getting a stern beat down as well as after care from the omegas (Jin hyung, Jennie, Beakhyun, and Taehyung). Jin hyung applied some ice and ointment to my lower back, already I could feel the pain easing up but the pain in my legs was another thing.

"So how was it Jimin?" Taehyung asked lifting his eyebrows with a smug look on his stupid face. 

"Yah! Don't ask me that!" I said hitting him playfully.

"Your face is red, Jimin~" Beakhyun smiled only to get soon a light hit in the back of his head from Jennie.

"Can you two not?!" she asked. "That's still my older brother, you know?"

"Ooooo..." Both Taehyung and Beakhyun let out at the same time.

"I don't wanna hear about anything my big brother did," Jennie said shaking in fear which only led to me blushing and feeling even more embarrassed. Jin hyung just let out a sigh.

"Everyone stop it," he said, sitting down on the bed. "How's your back, Minnie?"

"Still hurts but thanks hyung."