Candy Store

(Author/third pov)

The sun had already come through the windows and balcony doors in Jimin's room. Today, as much as he wanted to go back over to Jungkook's territory and learn more about him, he already knew he couldn't. Today, he had training with Sehun and Lisa. Being the omega he was, it was important for him to learn how to protect himself from alphas. Lisa was also still learning how to become a better fighter too despite being an alpha herself. The two of them had gotten up early to work out a little before facing Sehun. He was the only person that came somewhere close to Daniel's strength. He was the second-best fighter in the pack. "Jimin, Lisa, are you two ready?" He asks as he came into the work out room.

"Yes." They both replied.

"Good. Come on." Sehun took them outside where Bambam, Hoseok, and Taehyung had gathered. They were all there to support the two as they already knew that fighting Sehun wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world. They all had to do training with Sehun at one point. The grass was just about ankle length, it was dry, and perfect for fighting. "So, who wants to go first?"

"I do!" Lisa said. 

"Alright." Both alpha's got ready to fight. Their eyes change colors as they went into their alpha modes. Pheromoans filled the air. Lisa's natural cherry almond mingled with Sehun rich dark coffee and caramel scent. It wasn't long before they started to throw hands with each other. Bambam, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin all supported Lisa from the side. Jimin watches closely, taking mental notes of things he could use when it came to his turn to fight with Sehun. Lisa thew punch after punch, landing a few of them but never knocking Sehun down. He just blocks and hits her back. Lisa started to get a little aggregated. "Lisa, you shouldn't let people get the best of you," Sehun said as he knocks her off of him. Lisa did a backflip and landed it.

"I know!" She said before running back in and fighting him again.

(Jimin pov)

Wow, Lisa is so awesome. Gosh...I wish I was as cool as her. I suddenly jolt as I felt someone poke my cheek. Bambam Hyung. "Lisa's so awesome, that's what your thinking isn't it?"

"You could tell?" I ask making him laugh a little.

"You're easy to read." He said. I quickly turn my head back to the fight once I hear a hard thud and panting.

"Give up?" Sehun was standing, still in a fighting position and Lisa was down on the ground.

"Never..." She said with this firey look in her eyes.

"Good." Sehun walks over to her and helping her up. He smiled and ruffled her hair. "You did good pup but, you have to work on your timing also, try not to get too carried away. Stay calm."

"Got it. Thanks, bro." Lisa smiled.

"Alright, Jimin it's your turn." Bambam and the others started to cheer for me. As well as Lisa. I took a deep breath. "Since your an omega, you'll have to fight a little harder, ready?"

"Yeah," I said. I took another deep breath as I knew that the smell of his pheromones could knock me down in an instant. Sehun hyung never goes easy on me and it's something I actually appreciated. We started to fight. Honestly, he started out with the lead. He was fast and super good and throwing punches and kicks, but, I had been practicing my defense. 

"Try to attack me, Jimin." 

"O-okay," I said blocking another punch. I quickly hop back and go for a swing, then a kick but Sehun hyung just shrugs me off like nothing. Our fight went on for a while, ending in the same way over and over again. I try to hit him but he blocks or I do hit him but then he hits me back even harder. Eventually, the fight ends the same way it ended with Lisa. I was on the ground and Sehun hyung was still standing.