Chase

(Daniel pov)

I threw my phone half across the room in frustration. Damn it. Why doesn't Jimin understand that this is what's best for him?! I've been protecting him and doing everything for him since the death of our parents, I don't treat him like a child, I'm just worried about him. I let out a deep sigh before walking back into my office, Taemin was leaned up against the edge of my desk. "Hey, Daniel."

"Hey, Taemin. Sorry about all this."

"What do you mean?"

"Jimin."

"No need to apologize. It's probably just a faze. Once he realizes how much he misses you and his pack, he'll come back and if he doesn't we'll bring him back and make him see." Taemin said as I sat down in my chair.

"Yeah, maybe." I sighed. "I just don't understand why he doesn't like you?" Taemin let out a little laugh.

"He's just playing hard to get, don't worry." I look at Taemin for a second. Jimin, playing hard to get? that doesn't really sound like something he'd do but, this is his first relationship so, it is possible he doesn't know how to act. "Also, I sent some of my men out to look for Jimin and the others. They didn't find where they were hiding but they did find a house, north of the bridge. They could be hiding there."

"If that's the case, whoever that guy is in that photo you took, might be there as well. And if he is..."I could feel my blood starting to rise and angry pheromones leak out.

"Let's go," Taemin said feeling the same way as me.

(Bambam pov)

I walk into Hoseok's room, knowing that he was going through a lot. "Hey, do you need anything?" I said as I step into his room. Hoseok look at me and I could tell that he had been crying. I closed his door and hurried over to him, to comfort him. 

"I-I just..." I sat down on his bed and pulled him into a friendly hug.

"Hey, calm down. Take deep breaths." 

"Bambam...h-he left...Taehyung, my mate, he left." He cried. I wasn't sure what to do since I was never good at comforting people. "H-he chose Jimin o-over me. Why? Why is all of this happening?!"

"L-Listen...It's probably all just a misunderstanding. Y'know, Daniel just wants to do his best for Jimin. I think all of them just misunderstood that. Also, Tae loves you but he also cares about Jimin. I don't think he just gave up on you that quickly, y'know?" Hoseok wipes the tears from his eyes.

"HE DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO ME BAMBAM! HE JUST LEFT!"

"Everything happened so quickly Hobi...do you honestly think that Taehyung could just give you up so easily?!"

"I-I'm not sure anymore." he sighed. "I've been calling his phone non-stop for the past week but he hasn't answered a single one of my calls."

"Have you tried texting him?"

"Yeah, I only got back one response and non since."

"What did he say?"

"He said, "leave me alone." that's it."

"Hoseok..."

"He doesn't care about me! He doesn't care that he's my mate! He won't even give me 5 minutes so we can talk about us and what's going on!"

"I-I...I-I'm sorry...b-but...I imagine that this must s-still be hard for him." 

"I don't think so."

"Hobi, I-" Hoseok turns and looks me straight in the eyes. I can't help but feel like I shouldn't say anything or more like if I said anything it would go unheard by him. I simply just let out a sigh. "Just take some time to think about this Hobi, y'know how Taehyung really is. I don't think he did any of this to hurt you." Hoseok lets out a sigh before gripping his hair and placing his face into his hands.