Party pt.1

( 2 days later)

(Jimin pov)

I was in the kitchen preparing food with Sehun hyung and Lisa. We had to make food for the pack gathering tonight. Sehun and Lisa were both busy preparing the champagne and main meal for the dinner, while I was busy making hors d'oeuvres. Everyone was busy doing something because my brother (mostly Bambam) wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for this gathering. He likes to leave good impressions on people about our pack. "Hey Jimin oppa, can you pass me the salt?" Lisa asks.

"Sure." I hand her the container of salt and watch as she almost accidentally threw the whole thing into the pot of soup.

"Lisa be careful." Sehun said quickly.

"Sorry---why did Daniel had to assign me to cooking?! Doesn't he know, I can't cook anything that's not breakfast?!" Lisa whines making me chuckle a little.

"Apparently not..." Sehun mutters lowly.

"Well, at least the best meal I've ever made isn't instant noodles, unlike you, Sehun oppa,"

"My best meal might be instant noodles but, you still ate it." I couldn't help but laugh a little while Lisa just pouted. I took a little raspberry jam that I was using onto my finger, then into my mouth, tasting its sweetness.

"Delicious," I said happily.

"Ooo, let me try." 

"No double dipping tho."

"Oh, come on." She whined. "Nothing's wrong with double-dipping." I giggled a little as Lisa took some of the jam onto her finger and ate it.

"Don't eat it all off, you two," Sehun hyung said. 

"oh, it's just a little taste." I told him.

"Brother, you can handle the rest for a while right?" Lisa asks Sehun. "Can we go and help Tae oppa out?"

"Yeah, go on. Just clean up before leaving, I'll call you guys when I need you." Both of us quickly scrambled around the kitchen cleaning everything up as soon as we were done, Lisa grab my hand, dragging me out of the kitchen with her.

(Author/third pov)

Lisa and Jimin rush upstairs trying to find Taehyung. They eventually found him however, he was too busy locking lips with Hoseok to even notice them. They decided to just leave the two alone and talk amongst themselves instead, in Jimin's room. "You seem to be really whip about that girl you met." Jimin pointed out.

"Really?" Lisa asks. 

"You met her two days ago and, you've haven't stop texting her since. Didn't you two text all last night?" Jimin asks. 

"Yeah, we did," Lisa said blushing a little.

"Ooo, Lisa~"

"Don't start assuming things, okay?!" She said stoping her friend. "But enough about me now, what about you, hm? How're things with Mr.JK?"

"Oh, I never told you but, I actually ran into him when we were shopping."

"What?!" Lisa almost yelled.

"Yeah, he was shopping with his sister but, he said she was taking too long so, he went off on his own," Jimin told her. "He help me shop and looked for the things I needed."

"Wow, what a coincidence. What if he's stocking you?!" Lisa says jokingly.

"No way." I chuckled. The two started to joke and play around for a little while before stoping once they heard a knock on the door. "Come in!"