I'm Not Yours

(Jimin pov)

I and Taemin sat silently in the food court. I can't believe what he just did. All that guy was trying to do was help me find a shirt. A STUPID SHIRT! THE GUY EVEN CARED MORE ABOUT ME WHEN I WAS IN THERE DYING OF TAEMIN'S PHEROMONES THAN TAEMIN HIMSELF! On top of all of that, this asshole said, "...Omegas' shouldn't wander off and just talk to any random alpha. What if he took advantage of you?" Like what the fuck does that mean?! Not all omegas' are weak and vulnerable, I sure as hell am not. I hate alpha's that look down on omegas'. I just let out a sigh and grab another one of my fries. "Jimin..." I look up at Taemin who sat across from me. "Why did you go back there and apologized to that alpha?"

"Cause, you did something that wasn't right," I told him before pushing the fry into my mouth. 

"I was just worried about you. You're an omega after all." I could feel my blood start to rumble a little bit.

"Taemin, not all omega's are weak. Sure we might not be as strong as alpha's but a lot of us know how to protect ourselves. So, drop it." I said harshly.

"Sorry..." Taemin is supposed to be our ally...Danny would be upset if he stops working with us just because of me. I can't let something like that happen. "To make up for what I did, why don't I buy you something."

"Um, you don't have to do that, y'know."

"I know but, I really want to," Taemin said smiling.

"Okay then. We can go into another store after we finish eating."

"Okay." We finish eating and made our way through the mall. I wasn't really sure what store Taemin was heading to so, I just followed him. We finally stop in front of the Calvin Klein store.

"Um, Taemin? What are we doing here?"

"I'm gonna buy you something." He said pulling me into the store.

"Y-your don't have to buy me something expensive. I hate for you to waste your money on me."

"Don't worry. I want to buy you something expensive." Taemin's hand was lock with mine. I was about to let go of his hand but, his grip suddenly got tighter. I look up at him but, his eyes weren't on me. Instead, they were busy looking at the different shirts they had. I got a sudden chill and that same uncomfortable feeling I had about him came back. It was almost as if my instincts were telling me to be aware. "Here." Taemin finally let go of my hand but it was only to hand me a white CK crop top shirt and blue jeans. "Go try these on, I think you'll look really great in them."

"Um, alright." We made out way over to the dressing room area. Taemin sat outside while I went in a room and changed. The clothes that he picks out weren't bad as far as style goes. The jeans were a little too tight and the shirt...well, you could definitely see my nipples through the fabric. 

"Jimin are you done?" I heard Taemin's voice outside the door.

"Um, yeah." 

"Let me see."

"O-okay." I opened up the door and then quickly covered my nipples with my hands. The jeans were so tight, too tight. My penis felt like it couldn't breathe. I felt really uncomfortable and it didn't help that I could feel Taemin's eyes running all over my body. I felt like I was too exposed. 

"You look really good in those." Just like at the party, some of Taemin's pheromones hit the air. My nose started to burn again. God, I really HATE his scent. "Take your hands off your chest."

"U-uh sorry, but these clothes are too revealing," I said nervously. Taemin's scent started to fill the air even more. I think I might be sick.

"Oh really?" He just smiles. "Jimin, be a good omega and move your hands."