You're My Favorite Creation

(Author/third pov)

The morning light finally came through the curtains of the alpha's room. Baekhyun opened his eyes up only to get hit with the brightness. He sat up for a moment, rubbing his eyes only to then hiss at a slight pain in his back. Looking next to him, Sehun slept softly, his torso all the way down to his v-bone exposed. Blushing, Baekhyun couldn't help but stare at the male, and then as if a train had hit him, all of the memories, every single one of them from the night before came back into his mind on replay. He felt shy but extremely happy. Propping up his leg for a second, he marveled at the mating mark Sehun, his alpha, had left on him, running his fingers over it lightly as if it was the most precious thing. "You like it?" Whipping his head around, Sehun stared up at him.

"How long have you-"

"Just when I felt you get up." Baekhyun bit his lip. "Are you happy?" Sehun touches his nude back sending soothing pleasure and comfort to his mate. 

"Happier than you can imagine." Baekhyun smiled before laying back down beside him. 

"You wanted me so bad that you took to ignoring me." Sehun smirk marked the younger blush. 

"I know. I'm sorry." Baekhyun pouted. "But in my defense, I was trying to get over you."

"Why?"

"Because I thought you didn't want me." Baekhyun blushed. 

"Yeah, my bad. Sorry, I took so long." Sehun smiled and brushes his lover's cheek. 

"So delicious..."  Baekhyun's inner thoughts fell out of his mouth before he even realized it. His eyes scanned over his alpha's body, on full display for him. The realization only made him blush and Sehun chuckled.

"If you think I look delicious, then go right ahead and eat."

"W-what are you-"

"I'm all your's Baek." Sehun's low voice made the other feel hot as he turned red. He was right though. And despite his obvious shyness, Baekhyun climbs onto his alpha. "God, you're beautiful."

"Stop it," Baekhyun said bashfully. 

"You really don't know what you do to me," Sehun complained. 

"I do something to you?" Baekhyun tilted his head as he rubbed his nude ass against Sehun's member. 

"You want it?" Baekhyun rubbed his ass against it more.

"Yes." The word fell out his mouth airy and sexily. 

"Have it then." Baekhyun bit his bottom lips softly.

"Scared?"

"A little."

"Take your time. I won't ram it in you as much as I want to." Baekhyun blush at the sentence. He took Sehun's massive cock into his hands. It was already wet with pre-cum, it look as if it was dying to be inside of him. It would be an understatement to say Baekhyun didn't love that. Slowly, Baekhyun slid himself down on the beast. He was still somewhat loose from their rough mating the night before. His hole clenched, as soon as he got Sehun's tip inside.

"Careful." Sehun held Baekhyun's waist, releasing some of his scent to soothe him. "Relax." Baekhyun eased himself down, only to throw his head up towards the ceiling once he was finally fully seated on his lover's fully erect cock. He wasn't even moving, just the feeling of Sehun's cock being all the way emerged inside him made him feel full. He looks down at the alpha. Sehun stared back at him, his alpha golden brown eyes were out as he stared at his mate like he was the most precious and gorgeous thing in the world. Baekhyun places his hand on his stomach.

"I can feel you so deep inside me." Sehun gulp hard and Baekhyun loved it. "My alpha fills me up so well."

"Don't tease me."

"Who says I'm teasing you?"

"You're really good at edging me on. You did it all last night too."

" I really don't know what I did."

"And that's why you're so dangerous." Baekhyun blushed more, his hands fell on Sehun's rock-hard abs.

"I know you like them." Baekhyun blushed even more. 

"I like everything about you Sehun."

"Good heavens." Sehun quickly lifts Baekhyun's hips up only to drop him back down on his cock causing a loud moan from his omega's mouth.

"Y-you s-said you wouldn't--"

"How could I not when you look and sound like that?" Baekhyun pressed his hands down on the male's abs and used them to bounce on his alpha's member hitting his prostate with every bounce.

"Ah...ahhhh, mhhhm, AHHHH! Alpha! Ahhhh, OOOO,ah,ahhh,AHH!" Baekhyun rolled his hips, clenching his hole tightly around Sehun's hard-on.

"Fuck!" Sehun moaned. "Do that again." Baekhyun did it again. Rolling his hips and tightening around his mate,  Sehun couldn't hold back his moans and low groans at the pleasure. And Baekhyun loves it. He loved knowing that his mate loved him and his body. He loved knowing that he was the only one that could make Sehun weak like this. Baekhyun continued to bounce as Sehun stared at him and moaned.

"AHHH, oooo, ahhhh,mhmmm, AHHH! OH!" Sehun met his omega's hips by thrusting into him. Baekhyun stops and looks at the male.

"Amazing."

"What-" By now Baekhyun was under him. Sehun through his legs over his shoulder and thrust hard and fast into his mates' wet hole. 

"SEHUN! Ah!Ahhh, hoo, oohhh AH! AHHH! Mhmh, ahhh, ah, AHHH!"

"So perfect." Sehun kissed his lover's sexy leg as he fuck into him, causing the male to mewl out lewd sounds as he grip the sheets. "Still wanna get pregnant by me Baek? Hm? Is that what you want?"

"YES! AHHHH! HMMM! YES ALPHA!"

"You're wild. My omega-ah...my omega's sooo good for me."

"AHHH! S-sehun! AHH!" Sitting and taking his mate onto his lap, Sehun brought Baekhyun into a heated passionate deep kiss, pulling away to stare at him. "Y-you do that too much..."

"Do what?"

"Stare at me."

"It's because out of everything in this world, I swear you are the most perfect creation I have ever seen and somehow I'm lucky enough to have you." Baekhyung blushed heavily. 

"Sehun hyung?"

"Yes."

"I love you." Sehun smiled.

"I love you more, I swear." And with that, the two joined their lips together.

Side chapters, Fin.

_________________

Please stay tuned for the Epilogue

-The-Comic-Writer💜