Bambam

(Author/third pov)

2 weeks had already passed since the birth of Jin's babies. Having the babies home took a while to get used to due to how often they cried and needed to be fed but, it didn't take long for many of the members in the pack to slowly start falling into place and helping out to take care of the new pups. Nothing but good days seem to sweep by.

"Sehun hyung?" Jimin poked his head inside the alpha's room.

"What up, Min? What can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering if we could see Bambam hyung and the old pack today." Sehun sat up, thinking for a moment. "I really just want to see how everyone's doing, especially Bambam hyung."

"I get it, Min." Sehun stood up with a sigh. "I'm also curious about Bambam and the rest, I also think Lisa has been wanting to see Bam as well." He walks over to the omega. "I don't have a problem going over there with you but make sure your mate is okay with it first. Just so he knows where you're going."

"Oh, yeah. I'll go tell him." With that, the smaller went on his way, down the stairs, and into his lover's office.

"Kookie." Jimin bounces over to his alpha.

"Yes, love?" Jungkook smiled at his mates' cuteness, as he took him into his arms. Jungkook sat behind his black hardwood desk, the male was looking over papers upon paper having to deal with the pack. 

"Sehun hyung, Lisa, and I all want to go visit our old pack." Jungkook puts down the paper he was reading and focuses all his attention on his mate.

"You're going with Sehun hyung?" The omega nodded his head cutely.

"Alright, sure you can go." Jimin pinch his lover's cheeks, there was a moment of hesitation before he gave his answer. "Kookie don't worry. I promise you, nothing will happen. It'll be a quick visit."

"I know baby." Jungkook pulled his mate into his lap, soon snuggling his face into his mate's scent glands. "Just a little worried that's all but, even so, I still want you to go." Jimin smiled, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head.

"Thank you bunny."

"Wear something with my scent on it." The alpha said before realizing his lover.

"I will." Jimin smiled before running off to get dressed.

(20 minutes later)

Lisa, Sehun, and Jimin all showed up at the grand wooden front doors of their old pack. They would have to ask Taehyung and Hoseok if they wanted to tag along if the two lovers had been so caught up in something. "Honestly, I feel kinda scared."

"Scared?" Sehun questioned his sister.

"Yeah, just a little. I haven't been here in so long and the last time that we saw these people, it wasn't on the best terms. I just...I'm unsure of how they'll react to seeing us, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand," Sehun said. "How about you Minnie?"

"I feel the same but, at the same time, I miss everyone. I really hope they're okay." Sehun lets out a small sigh before shoving the key Daniel had left him into the lock and opening up the doors. Walking in first with Jimin and Lisa behind him, it was made immediately apparent that the place was in work mode. People moved around here and there, from one side to the next, going back and forth between talking to one person to a group, it look like something major was happening. The house wasn't disheveled but, it'd seem like things had been moved around and changed. 

"They're remodeling?" Lisa asks.

"Maybe?" Jimin answered. The trio took further steps into the room, almost cautious as they moved.