Tell Him How You Feel

(Jk pov)

After meeting with Jimin I ran back to my packhouse. Once, back to the house I took off my mask and headed to my office. "You've been going out a lot lately." My right-hand man, Yoongi, said as I walk into my office.

"Have I?" I ask as I sit down at my desk.

"Yeah, you have." Yoongi hyung says. "What's going on Jungkook?"

"Well..." I wasn't really sure if I wanted to tell him what was going on but, I figured that it would be better. "Okay, you can't tell anyone this, okay?"

"Promise." After he said that I began to tell him about the cheeky omega I had met. 

"He ran into our territory?!"

"Yes, he did. Either way, I've just been talking to him."

"Have you shown him your face yet?"

"No. He seems to have good intentions. He's quite cute, actually."

"Oh?"

"He's not like other omega's. He doesn't seem to desire an alpha. I like that about him. However, he seems too innocent for this world."

"Curious Cat?"

"Definitely," I replied.

"BIG BROTHER!" My little sister came barging into my office.

"What is it, Jennie?"

"Here~" She places a piece of paper down on my desk. "It's my birthday list!"

"Oh right..." I let out a sigh before reading the list.

__________________

Car

Chanel bag

Gucci perfume

MAC Make-up

A diamond ring

Heels

Mate

____________________

"What the hell?" I cursed. "You're not getting a car. You don't even have  your learners permit." Jennie pouted. "I'm not getting you a diamond ring other and your sure as hell not getting a mate."

"But-"

"Jennie, a mate is someone you feel a deep connection with. Your souls are connected, it's someone you would drop everything for, someone you would die for." Yoongi hyung explained. "Do you have anyone that makes you feel that way?"

"No..."Jennie mumbled. "But, I could find someone!"

"Jennie, you can't just jump in. You actually have to take time and know the person. Your not getting a mate." Yoongi explained to her.

"Ugh..."

"You'll get other things so, stop whining," I told her.

"Your right, I will get other things. I'm sure Jinnie oppa will get me a gift that will be 10 times better than your gift."

"Is that a challenge?!" I stood up immediately. I need to outdo Jin hyung! Jennie just smiles and runs off.

"She's playing you..."

"I need to give her a gift that no one else can give her."

"Seriously?"

"I'm better than Jin hyung, my little sister likes me more than him! I will not lose to him!"

"Wow..."

(Meanwhile)

(Author/third pov)

"Everyone," Daniel said as he got everyone in his pack's attention. "In just a matter of weeks, we will have a packed gathering. Another pack will be coming over. They are our new allies. We'll talk more about setting up for that in the weeks to come. Also, omega's, it's close to that time again for you all. Please make sure you have everything you need. That's all." Daniel said before he and Sehun made their way back to his office to finish working for the night. Jimin, Taehyung, and Lisa headed up to Lisa's room after the announcement.

"Tae, you should just tell him how you feel," Lisa said.

"I can't do that..."

"Why not?!" I ask. 

"Isn't it better if you just tell him before your heat comes? I mean, once you're in heat won't you just spend the whole time wishing Hobi hyung was f-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Taehyung yelled stoping Lisa. "Also...even if that is true, what if he doesn't like me back? We've known each other for so long, what if I screw things up?" 

"Tae, sometimes you just have to take a chance with things like this," Jimin said. Before anyone could say anything there was a knock at Lisa's door. 

"It's Daniel. Is Jimin in there?" Jimin got up and ran to Lisa's locked bedroom door, and opened it.

"Hi, Danny!" He greeted his brother cheerfully.

"Hey, Minnie. I need to speak to you in private."

"Oh, okay. Talk to you guys later." Jimin said before leaving Lisa's room. "Let's talk in my room." Jimin took his brother by his hand and lead him to his room. "Alright, what is it?"

"As you know that pack gathering is coming up in a couple of weeks. There are some people I would like you to meet at the party."

"Okay, may I know why?" Daniel wasn't sure if he should tell his brother his reasonings or if he should make something up on the spot.

"I think you should be more associated with people in other packs. You are my little brother after all."

" I see." Daniel could tell that Jimin wasn't 100% buying his reasoning but, like most of the time, Jimin didn't press or question him more.

"Do you have your heat pills?"

"Yes, I'm good. Don't worry about me."

"Kinda hard to do that," Daniel said. Jimin just let out a small sigh. "Anyway, I'm going back to work now."

"Danny..."

"Yes, Minnie?"

"Make sure to actually sleep tonight."

"I get to sleep every night." Jimin face suddenly shifted to a more scary and serious one. He walks over to his brother and ran his thumbs under his eyes. Jimin looks at his thumbs and lets out a sigh. He then showed his make-up cover thumbs to his brother. Daniel made an 'o' shape face, knowing that he had been caught lying.

"Get sleep and don't you dare use make-up to cover up those bags under your eyes."

"Okay okay, I'll make 12 the cut-off point tonight."

"Danny...."

"11:30?"

"Mhmm."

"Fine, 10:40 at most." Jimin smiled liking that answer. He stood on his tippy toes and hugged his brother.

"Thank you, Danny."

"Anything for you Minnie," Daniel said patting his head gently.