The Mall

2 weeks later

(Jimin pov)

For the past couple of days, Taemin has been coming around more and more. I understand that he's working with my brother but, he also tends to stop working just to rush over and talk to me. I mean, I guess he's just being nice but, I still get a weird and uncomfortable feeling from him. Sometimes he comes a little close too me, like he'll sometimes wrap his hand around my waist and try to pull me closer to him, or he might just move his face slightly closer to mine. I've brought this up with Lisa and Taehyung and at first, they didn't believe me but one day they saw him grab my hand and pull me towards him. On that day he held my hand the whole time we were talking. When I tried to move my hand out of his grasp he just held my hand tighter. When he was finally done talking to me, Lisa and Taehyung rush me all the way up to my room and told me how weird that was and I couldn't agree more. I honestly don't know what his problem is but when I tried to tell Daniel how uncomfortable it made me, Danny just said, "That's how Taemin is. Relax, he's a good guy." Maybe he's right. Maybe, I'm just overreacting. I mean I, Lisa, and Taehyung don't know Taemin as well as Daniel does so, maybe this is just the way he is and we're just overreacting, right? I let out a sigh before rolling out of plank position and onto the floor. I was in our home gym working out a little. I needed to clear my mind a little and working out was one of the ways I did that. "Hey, Minnie." I sat up on my elbows once I heard my brother's voice. "Having fun?" 

"Just trying to burn some fat." I smiled.

"Jimin, you're small, if anything you need to gain a little," Danny said before helping me off the ground and back onto my feet.

"No way. I'm not stopping until I have abs that can break rocks." Daniel just chuckles and rolls his eyes at me. 

"Anyway, get ready. Taemin wants to hang out with you."

"Huh? Me? Why?"

"He just wants to get to know you a little better."

"Danny...he makes me feel a little uncomfortable," I said before taking a gulp of my water.

"Jimin, we've been over this. Taemin is a nice guy. Sure he can be a little handsy but he's always like that. Don't be rude, he really  wants to know you better." I let out a little sigh. I honestly, don't like being around him for too long but, once again, maybe I am overreacting. I shouldn't be so closed-minded. 

"Fine. I'll go get ready." I said.

"Good. He'll be here in 30 minutes."

"Okay." With that Daniel left me standing in the gym. I need to give Taemin a chance. Maybe he's not that bad. I gathered up all my workout stuff and leave the gym, heading back up to my room to shower and get ready.

(15 minutes later)

I finally got dress and applied some light make-up to my skin. I grab my chapstick and rub some on my lips. "Where are you going?" I jump at the sudden voice. Taehyung and Lisa stood at my door. 

"How long have you guys been here?!" I yelled.

"Don't worry about that," Lisa said as she dived onto my bed.

"So, where are you going? Out to meet Mr.JK?" Taehyung asks quietly.

"No. " I told them. "I'm going out with Taemin."

"Ew, why that creep?" Lisa asks.

"Don't say that," I told her. 

"Have you fallen for him?!" Taehyung asks.

"What?! Hell No!" I yelled at him. "Danny said that Taemin wanted to hang out. I told him that I didn't want to go but, he said that I was overreacting and Taemin just really wants to get to know me. I don't like the guy it's just, maybe I need to actually give him a chance, y'know?" Lisa and Taehyung shared a look before looking back at me.