Anew

(Jungkook pov)

"Hey, baby." 

"Kookie." I jump onto the bed, laying down beside my cute omega. "You're back early. I thought you said the meeting with the other pack would take a long time. 

"I thought so too." I began as I ran my fingers through his hair. "However, thanks to Sehun hyung, we were able to get the deal done way faster than anyone of us thought." Jimin smiled softly practically shooting hearts into my soul.

"I'm glad Sehun is able to help you guys." I smile back at my cutie.

"Yeah, he's more than reliable. He's great at talking and seeing both sides of the story from an unbias point of view."

"So, everything worked out great, right?"

"It went perfectly." I kissed his forehead before pulling him into a hug. Jimin buried his face in my neck, I knew that he loved my scent but it still never fails to surprise me just how much he loves it. 

"Oh, I need to tell Sehun hyung that Lisa went to the park house."

"No need," I said holding him down. "Sehun is heading over there as we speak."

"Oh, okay. He must be going there to check up on Bambam hyung then."

"Yeah. Honestly, I didn't know Sehun hyung cared so much about an omega before. Is he courting Bambam or are they already mates?"

"What?"  I look down at Jimin as he stared confusingly back up at me. "Sehun hyung and Bambam hyung aren't courting. Nor are they mates."

"What? They're not?"

"Mhmm." Jimin shakes his head cutely. "Bambam hyung has had a lot of awful experiences with alphas," Jimin said before resting his head on my chest. "When Sehun hyung first found Bambam hyung, he was unconscious. His clothes had been torn up and...." He stopped for a while. "It was clear that he had been raped." I squeezed him tighter.

"It's okay Min. No need to say anymore." I whispered. "That's horrible. How could....why would someone do that to him?"

"Unfortunately, not all alphas are like you and Sehun hyung, and the others. Some of them--"

"I know but it shouldn't be that way. No one deserves to have such a horrible despicable thing happen to them. No one."

"Bambam, when Sehun hyung first brought him to the house, he was only comfortable with me, since at the time I was the only omega of the group. It took some time but he did begin to warm up to Sehun hyung, Daniel hyung, and Lisa. Bambam hyung was officially the first member of the park pack when we decided to start the group. He's like a little brother to Sehun hyung."

"I understand. That and Sehun values family more than anything. Makes sense."

"Mhm. They don't have any sort of romance going on. As far as I know, they've never once seen each other in that light."

"Well, that's a relief."

"Hm? Why do you say that?" Jimin gazes up at me once again.

"Because I know someone who seems to have feelings for Sehun hyung." Jimin pops out of my arms.

"Really?! WHO?!"

"You're joking right?"

"No. I've never noticed someone like that grump." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Seriously?"

"Tell me kookie! Kookie! Don't laugh, tell me!" He whined playfully cute. I promptly pulled him down, and flip him over so he was under me.