Drive

(Author/third pov)

______________________

[Cutie💕: Don't forget that we are gonna meet up 2night!😁

[Kookie😙: Ur 2 excited

[Cutie💕:  OFC!

[Kookie😙: Will u b able to come out??

[Cutie💕: Yeah, I think so

[Kookie😙: ok. Is there anywhere you'd like to go then?

[Cutie💕: Anywhere with u is fine😁

[Kookie😙: R u flirting with me?😏

[Cutie💕: What?! No...

[Kookie😙: R u blushing???😳

[Cutie💕: No...

[Cutie💕: Goodbye...

[Kookie😙: Cute...

[Kookie😙: See ya 2night

___________________

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at how cute Jimin was being. Yesterday he told his sister and his friends about Jimin. All of them were very interested in meeting him. "OPPA!" Jennie yelled as she burst into her brother's office. "Breakfast!" She said quickly before leaving. Jungkook was a little surprised and was more than a little curious about what had his sister so hype up. He got up and made his way to the dining hall, sitting at the table with his sister and the rest of his friends. "So, how are the babies oppa?" Jennie asks Jin. 

"Hungry," Jin said with a sigh. "Being pregnant is hard. I just hope they hurry up and get here." 

"I'm so excited to be an auntie!" Jennie said excitedly.

"I've already prepared myself for when those kids are crying at night," Yoongi said as he showed everyone his high-quality earbuds. "I won't be hearing them. Not sure about the rest of you tho."

"That's rude." Jin pouted.

"My headphones aren't coming until next week." Jungkook tells his hyung.

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled. 

"What?" Jungkook said innocently making some members laugh.

"It's okay, hyung. I and Jennie will help you and Namjoon hyung anytime." Baekhyung said smiling cutely.

"Aww, thanks," Jin said as he started to cry. "S-sorry, hormones..." Namjoon started to rub Jin's hand to comfort him.

"Those pancakes are gonna be drench in tears," Yugyeom said.

"Shut up." Jin hyung said as his emotions suddenly change. "Anyway, Jungkook when's the next time your meeting that omega?" Everyone's attention soon shifted to the alpha.

"Uh...why?" He questions before taking a bite of his pancake.

"We wanna meet him, duh," Yugyeom said.

"They're going on a date tonight." 

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook quickly shouts almost making his whole pack look at him.

"Ooooo...." Jennie said with a playful smirk on her lips.

"It's not a date, we're just hanging out."

"Yeah, they're gonna hanging out outside of their pack borders, late at night, on a Saturday night but it's totally not a date tho," Yoongi said.

"Will you shut your mouth, hyung?!" Jungkook retorted making the male smile.