"I'll Keep You Safe"

(Author/third pov)

Jennie laid on Lisa's lap, as the female alpha, played some game on her phone. Every once in a while, her hands would find their way into the omega's hair; combing through her soft brown locks. They hadn't told anyone that they knew each other yet. Jimin and Taehyung knew that Lisa was talking to a girl named Jennie but they didn't know that it just so happened to be Jungkook's sister. "Can I ask you something?" Jennie asks softly looking up at the alpha.

"Yeah sure; go for it," Lisa said not looking away from her phone screen.

"Is Sehun really your brother?"

"No, when I was 5 my parents abandon me. Honestly, it was probably for the best." Lisa said with a small sigh.

"Why?" Jennie asks.

" They didn't like the fact that I was a girl since that meant that I would have most likely turned out to be an omega and they didn't want that. They wanted a son and I wasn't good enough, so they left me on the side of the road."

"Lisa, that's horrible. Whoever your parents are, they're dicks." Jennie said making Lisa chuckle before pausing her game to look down at the girl in her lap.

"Yeah, I guess. I wasn't really hurt tho. I don't know...I just didn't feel a connection with them,y'know?  When they left I just didn't feel anything."

"What did you do after that?"

 "I stayed on the streets for a while, got in trouble, stole a lot, hurt some people, but then one day, I met Sehun. I was 7 and I had just stolen something---I think it was bread or an apple...from a store and the store manager caught me. He held me up by the collar and was threatening to beat me up before calling the cops to take me away. That's when Sehun came, and he beat the guy up, and well..from that day we've always been together, he's my brother."

" Sehun oppa seems like a really caring person."

"Yeah, but I wonder how he's taking all of this."

"With Daniel? We're they close?"

"Very. We met Daniel when he was 16 and at that time Sehun was also 16. Jimin was 11 and I was 9. The four of us were always together. Then the others came along and before you know it, the Park Pack was formed."

"I see."

" And now...it's torn apart," Lisa said sadly. "Sehun oppa, he doesn't show his emotions very often. In some ways, it's good. He's level-headed, smart, and always has a way of calming people down, but at the same time, I hate it. He's not the best when it comes to letting people in. Even me. He doesn't want to worry me, I know that much."

"Lisa-" Before Jennie could continue noise from downstairs seemed to call to the two girls' attention. Getting up and out of Jennie's room, the two made their way downstairs. "What's going on?" Jennie asks.

"Well, we ran into Daniel and Taemin." Jungkook breathes out.

"Jimin..." Lisa said.

"We're good but, those two are definitely planning something," Jimin told them.

"I'm sure that they're planning to come here, just don't know when," Jungkook said.

"Either tonight or tomorrow night," Sehun said. "If there's something Daniel wants badly enough, he's willing to get it as soon and as fast as he can. Usually, his persistence is one of his better features."

"So, what do we do?" Namjoon asks.

"They know Jimin is now somewhere over here. Logically speaking the options would be to hide him, right or...leave?" Lisa says.