Danny

(Jimin pov)

I sat Daniel down on the couch in Jungkook's office. His face was worst than when I left, he must have taken a beating from someone. Most likely Sehun hyung knows him. "Jimin..." Daniel withered out. 

"Jungkook, can you---"

"I know. I'll leave you two to talk but if you need me---"

"I know, kookie." I could see that he was clearly uncomfortable and nervous about leaving me with Daniel. "I love you." I saw him calm down a little.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and left the room. 

"J-Jimin really? That's the guy y-you wanna---"

"First of all Daniel, I don't think you're in any place to judge right now. Not that you ever were, I guess."

"Jimin---"

"No Daniel. This time you're gonna listen to me! I've listened to you my entire life but now it's time for you to listen and do as I say." Daniel didn't speak. "When this whole thing first started I was genuinely so scared to piss off Taemin, do you know why?"

"No."

"It's because I cared about you."

"What do you---"

"I was so afraid that if I didn't get on Taemin's good side or if I said something wrong that he would stop working with us. I knew how hard...or at least I thought I knew how hard you were working to form alliances with other packs. That's why I downplayed my feelings and went on that stupid "date" with him. Even though he made me highly uncomfortable and creep me out. I tolerated it for you."

"I'm s-sorry. Please believe me Jimin...I-i'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"I don't believe you."

"Jimin-"

"Why? Why did you do this Daniel? Huh? Why did you....you sold me. Y-you made me feel like property."

"J-jimin..." for the first time, in a long time, I saw my brother cry. Daniel doesn't usually cry, at least not in front of people he doesn't. The last time I saw him cry was back when we were kids, playing hide n' go seek with Sehun oppa and Lisa. He had fallen out of a tree and thought he was dying. That's the last memory of him crying I have up until now. 

"Tell me why Danny? Why did you treat me t-this way?"

"J-Jimin...I-I...I was drunk...a-and I was tricked. I really was. I promise. I s-swear."

"Tell me what happened."

(Timeskip (refer back to Daniel pt.2 for the backstory, sorry))

"And that's what happened...th-that's the whole story, I swear." I was somewhat furious. 

"You were so irresponsible Daniel..."

"I-i know I was...I'm sorry. I c-couldn't fix my mistake s-so instead I tried to force you into marrying and mating with someone w-who could have helped with the situation."

"Taemin could  help with that?"

"He has overseas connections."

"I see."

"I-I'm worried f-for you're safety. I thought...if you were with Taemin, he could protect you better than I could."

"Still...my safety was gambled with by you."

"I-I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." A knock on the door echoed through the room.

"It's Lisa."

"One sec," I said before going back to Daniel. "I-I...I don't know what to think just yet." I told him. "I need some time to process this."