Daniel pt.2

(Daniel pov)

I needed some time by myself, so I ventured out into the wilderness of my pack's turf. Everything became so messed up so quickly, nothing went the way how I planned it to go. Although I don't want to admit it...it's my fault. I sat down in a green patch, right under an old oak tree. Sun rays glistened off a nearby stream surrounded by small flowers of the rainbow. I hate myself for what happened...because of my carelessness we're in this situation. "How can I...how can I tell Jimin? How can I even tell Sehun?!" I put my head down in my lap, "I'm weak." I sighed. "If only...if only things had gone differently that night."

________________

(Author/third pov)

(1 year ago)

(January 1, 20XX)

A casino hall lined with the finest golden wallpaper and white trim welcomes many of the rich prestigious playboy alphas, omega's, and beta's as well as rich well-known packs. Daniel, and the members he took with him from his pack, were invited to wine and dine with these packs of the sort. There was one mission on Daniel's and the rest of his member's minds, to form an alliance with at least ONE powerful pack. That was his goal no matter what. He didn't know what the night would end up boiling down to, all he knew was that he needed to get on a few people's bright sides and present himself and his pack, as one with great opportunities and great strength. Daniel's presents were immediately made known to other powerful Alpha's, mostly since a large group of Omega's were surrounding him, letting out some of their pheromones in hopes to entice him. Daniel wasn't weak to smell like a lot of people, so pushing past the ambrosial omega's,  and making his way over to the bar he orders a drink, and that's when the young bachelor, Park Jinyoung, introduces himself. Jinyoung was one of the top 10 strongest pack leaders in America. He was handsome, rich,  and tactical, Daniel knew right then and there that he had to get on his good side. "Daniel Kang. Nice to meet you." Daniel shook his outstretched hand.

"You're from South Korea too, right?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Are you moving your pack here or..."

"Oh, no. I'm just here looking for business partners."

"Oh? What kind of business are you looking for?"

"I'm mostly just looking for a way to expand my territory and influence, that and, there's a pack that I made a treaty with a very long time ago. They call themselves SEVEN, I need to get out a deal with them, due to failure on their part, however, they're proving to be more troublesome than I thought so, I could use some help." Daniel told him.

"What about money?"

"My pack has invested in 17 different companies back in Korea. In 3 of those companies we are shareholders, we own 5 of those companies, and are on the track of officially taking over 2 more. In all, we make a total of 36,876 dollars, per day.

"Amazing! And you do this all by yourself?"

"I have a little help, my right-hand man is very diligent and good at negotiations. However, I left him back in Korea to take care of things while I'm here."

"Impressive." Jinyoung took a sip of his whisky, Daniel doing the same. "You know, Daniel, I think you'll make it great in this scene."

"Really?"

"Yeah. In order to survive in this place, you have to have a good brain, that and statue and lastly, you have to be strong. You can't be weak in this place. In fact, it's better if you get rid of you're biggest weakness."

"My biggest weakness?"

"Yeah," Jinyoung said pausing for a moment. "Anyway, come with me." He motions Daniel. "I'll introduce you to some people, they might be of help to you."