Face

(1 week later)

(Jimin pov)

I woke up wrap in my thick sheets and wearing nothing but a shirt. Last night was my last day of heat, which I'm glad it's over. I carefully got out of bed and stretch every part of my body. After heat, omega's are still slightly sensitive and our bodies usually tend to hurt. I made my way into my bathroom and got ready, after I was done, I comb my tousled hair and applied a little bit of makeup to my skin. I quickly strip my bed of my sheets and decided to wash them. I made my way to the washroom, throwing them into the washing machine, letting them wash. Breakfast time now. "Since when have you two become mates?" Bambam hyung asks. We all turned our attention to Hobi hyung and Taehyung. I didn't realize it until now but Taehyung was marked.

"Since his most recent heat," Hoseok said. "I wanted to wait to court him but---let's just say, it went differently than how I planned."

"Wow..." Lisa said breathly.

"Lisa, don't you dare," Taehyung said.

"Wow..." Lisa said more loudly.

"Lisa just let it go," I told her.

"But-"

"Just let it go," I said shaking my head at her.

"Ugh, fine," she said rolling her eyes before going back to eating her breakfast.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asks.

"Nothing," Taehyung replied.

"Listen up everyone," we all turned our attention to my older brother. "This week we have a pack gathering. We are meeting up with another pack that has just started an alliance with us. They're coming on Wednesday, so, we need to start getting ready for their arrival. Also, I need you all to dress formally and be on your best behavior. Understood?"

"Yes, alpha." We all replied. After breakfast, I spread my bed with new sheets and make sure to put the old ones into the dryer.

"Daniel?" I saw my brother walking towards his office.

"Yes, Jimin?"

"I'm gonna go on a run."

"Are you sure? You just got out of heat."

"I'm sure. Being cooped up in this house without any fresh air is starting to get to me. Besides, I need to stretch my body."

"I understand. You may go, be back same time as usual."

"Yes. Thanks, brother." I quickly rush out of the house. I don't just want to leave the house for air but also because I really want to see the clearing of flowers in JK's territory again.

(Timeskip)

Once I finally got to the clearing. I stop and let my human form kick back in.

(Author/third pov)

Before Jimin could even walk across the bridge Jungkook, jump down from a tree, and there he was, right in front of Jimin's eyes. "JK!" Jimin quickly ran over to the alpha.

"Your back. Thought you forgot about me." Jk joked.

"Never," Jimin said sweetly.

"Oh? Then why were you gone for a week?" Jimin blush at the sudden question. 

"Um...h-heat." Jimin was somewhat nervous about telling the male that he was in heat. It was just weird telling someone who wasn't in his pack that it was 'that time of the month,' for him.

"I see. Why are you here then? Omegas' can still be sensitive after heat. Don't tell me that you miss me so much that you couldn't wait to see me?!" Jungkook asks teasingly.