Find Jimin

(Author/third pov)

After Jimin agreed to let the male court him, the two shared another small kiss before the alpha had to disappear into the night, returning home. Now it was the next day and it seemed like an ever-lasting smile was plastered onto Jimin's face. Thought's of last night had him on a high. It also had Lisa and Taehyung on a high as well, hearing some of the romantic details that the younger had along with the fact the Jimin was happy, made them happy as well. But, Lisa could only stay happy for a while, she realized she didn't tell Jimin yet and that she needed to tell him the truth before it was too late. "Hey chim.."

"Yeah?" Jimin said looking at Lisa.

"There's something I need to-"

"JIMIN!" Jimin heard his name being called by a voice that could only be Daniel's.

"Oh, hold on Lisa." Jimin got up and opened up his bedroom door. 

"Yeah?!" He shouted back.

"COME HERE!" 

"OKAY!" He said before turning back to his friends. "Sorry, guys I gotta go to Danny."

"Nah, your good," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I can tell you when you get back."

"Okay, thanks." With that, the younger made his way down the stairs and into Daniel's office. It looks like rain.

(Jimin pov)

I walk into Daniel's office. The room seemed to be slightly tense but I didn't ask any questions. Taemin stood at the side of Daniel's desk while Daniel walk around to the front and leaned back onto his desk. "Is there something you need Danny?"

"Um, where were you last night?" Daniel asks causing me to freeze up for a second.

"Sleeping in my bed," I answered.

"Jimin, where were you last night?"

"I was here."

"Jimin... just...WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?!" Danny yelled causing me to jump a little. Daniel hardly yells especially at me so, this took me a bit by surprise.

"D-Danny...w-what's wrong w-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT, JIMIN!" He yelled again. "I KNOW YOU SNUCK OUT LAST NIGHT!"

"I-I didn't!" I shouted.

"THEN EXPLAIN THIS!" Just then Danny shoves a photo of...me a-and Jungkook in my face. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIIIT! How? Where? "Taemin took this photo last night. He said he was out with some of the people from his pack when he saw you and...whoever the fuck this guy is with you." What the fuck do I say, what the fuck do I say?! DAMN IT! WHAT DO YOU SAY IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?! I could say that it wasn't me but...Danny isn't stupid. I need to tell him the truth...NO! Then he'll never allow me outside again without a chaperone! Dang, what to say?! "Jimin..." I look up back at Danny. "I'm trying really hard not to be mad but...DAMN IT! WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME, HUH?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND TO TAEMIN?!" Taemin??? What? 

"Why does Taemin matter...." I whispered under my breath but, it seems that Daniel and Taemin heard it.

"JIMIN, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!"

"What? Why does he matter in this?"

"JIMIN...TAEMIN...TAEMIN IS GOING TO BE YOUR MATE!"

"I'm sorry, what?" I said not believing my ears.

"JIMIN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO MARRY TAEMIN! BE HIS MATE!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT?!" I could tell that I surprise both Daniel and Taemin when I said that.