Admit To Your Crush

2 weeks later

(Author/third pov)

The day that Jimin was supposed to meet up next with Jungkook was close. The thought of getting to go out and have fun with the alpha filled Jimin's heart with glee. In just 2 nights' time, they planned to meet up at 10:15 pm at the bridge. They would then proceed to hang out until 2:40 am, then they would return. Everything about the last night they saw each other was running through Jimin's head. He learned his name and now that he knew it, it was like he couldn't stop thinking of it or saying it over and over again to himself.

(Lisa pov)

"Shit. What do we do?!" My brother whisper yells. I told him what Jimin told me about Taemin and what he did yesterday. We were in his room trying to talk things over.

"Maybe we should tell Jimin," I said.

"That might make things worst."

"How could telling him make things worst?!" I whisper yelled at him.

"If Jimin knows that he's expected to marry Taemin, he'll be upset and march right over to Daniel to give him a piece of his mind. Daniel would not only be mad at me but, he might start to force Jimin to do more things he doesn't want to do."

"Uh, why is Daniel doing this? Can't you talk to him?"

"I've tried. He just won't listen. He thinks what he's doing is right."

"Damn it. We need to tell Jimin."

"Lisa no. Just wait a little while. There might be something else I can do well, actually that you can do. However, you might need to betray Jimin's trust first then we tell him."

"What?! Sorry you lost me when you said, "...betray Jimin's trust..." To be fair though, I kind of already am by not telling him this..."

"Lisa just listen." Sehun oppa says. "What if, you recorded Jimin saying and talking about how weird and uncomfortable Taemin makes him feel. We then take that audio and share it with Daniel. If after hearing the audio, if Daniel doesn't change his mind, then we tell him. How does that sound?"

"Hm....it could work but, it's better if I use your phone since Daniel doesn't know that I know about this. Using my phone might be dangerous."

"True. Do we have a deal to try this first?" 

"Deal."

(Jungkook pov)

"Daydreaming about the omega again?"

"What? No..." I knew I wasn't going to be able to fool Yoongi hyung but I figured that I might as well tried to. "We're hanging out in two days."

"Oh, your gonna meet him in the nighttime again."

"Yeah but...we're going out."

"As in...like a date?!" 

"What?! No! We're just causally hanging out...that's all."

"Kook..."

"Yeah?"

"When are you gonna admit that you like him?"

"I don't..." Yoongi hyung just stared at me like I was crazy. "Okay, okay, fine. I might like him a little bit."

"Really?"

"Mhmm," I grumbled.

(Author/third pov)

Yoongi knew that Jungkook won't just admit to liking someone that easily. Which is why he knew ways to push the boys' buttons and get him to fess up to something."Okay, so what if another alpha wanted to court him and mate him?" Jungkook immediately glared up at the male, in return, Yoongi gave him a smug look. Once Jungkook saw that look he just look back down at the papers in front of him, it still wasn't enough to make him confess. "Ooo, that alpha that he told you about, what if he ended up mating with him, hm?"