Sehun

(Authors/Third pov)

Midnight

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES!" Taemin rocked in his seat as he cursed looking at the males in front of him. His hands were tied with rope and pressed forcefully against the back of the chair.

"Is this all he does? Yell and complain?" Yugyeom turned to ask Sehun. Sehun's eyes were fixed heavily upon the tied-up Alpha, his hands were balled into fists as his nails dug slightly into the palm of his hand as this was all he could do to stop himself from strangling the man in front of him.

"Unfortunately, yes," Yoongi answered instead. Afterward, he let out a sigh and ran his hands through his black hair. "Let's get this over with, hm? I honestly don't wanna keep staring at his stupid face."

"Agreed." Jungkook arms tighten.

"YOU BITCHES ALREADY TOOK JIMIN AWAY FROM ME! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!"

"You-" Before Jungkook could walk up to the man and punch him for even insinuating that his precious lover, was his, Sehun quickly stop the alpha by simply just holding out his hand. Jungkook stared daggers into Taemins skull.

"Heh, looks like the doggy finally got tamed." Taemin mocks the male thus only resorting to Sehun strolling up to him and backhand slapping the male, not once but twice. Once to the right and another powerful smack to the left. The room was quiet. 

Taemin soon manages to meet Sehun's eyes. Sehun look down on Taemin and if looks could kill, Taemin would have been dead and bleeding from every pore on his body. "I've met your type before."Sehun started. "You're the type of person that thinks that you outrank the rest of us. You think that just because you're an alpha, your dick somehow gives you the right to talk down to others and treat others as if they somehow fall lower than you on the human scale."

"You don't?" Taemin's voice crack as he continued to stare into Sehun's burning eyes.

"No, I don't. And don't ever think that you and I are anywhere close to each other."

"What do you want?" Taemin scoffs. "You want a fucking apology? Hm?" Taemin chuckled. "Is that what I have to do to get you crazy fuckers to let me go and just stay the hell out of my business."

"I'm not quite sure, where the hell you've been Taemin," Hoseok started. "But, in case you didn't realize, it's way too late for an apology." he finish.

"Then what?"

"Bambam." his name fell out of Sehun's mouth. 

"Bambam?" Taemin asked. Sehun swung at Taemin, breaking his lip, and knocking the man over and onto the floor.

"You mother fucker..." Sehun's voice was rising as his anger grew more and more with each passing second. "HOW COULD YOU HURT HIM LIKE THAT?! HM?" He finally yelled. "HOW COULD YOU BEAT HIM LIKE THAT?! YOU LEFT HIM WITH NOTHING BUT MARKS ALL UP AND DOWN HIS BODY!" Sehun kick the knock-over male in his stomach, causing Taemin to choke and gasp desperately as the deadly blow made his eyes shoot open. His head was unable to process the kind of pain that just hit him. 

"Sehun, careful." Yoongi started. 

"I'd tried..." Sehun started. "I tried to get him to tell me when you hurt him. How long it went on? I tried but, he couldn't tell me. Which meant that it had to have gone on for so long that he couldn't even remember. I ask where you took him. All he said was that you tied him up....to a fucking tree." Sehun stoop down to Taemin's level, yanking the male's hair and forcing the man to look him in his glaring eyes if he still could. "You tied Bambam up to a tree...you left him tied up to a tree during those cold nights...but worse of all, you took your anger out on him. You took your anger out on him in such a way that left him with huge gashes and scars along his back. He had bruises all over his back...some...some..." Sehun stop. It was like all the air in his lungs just got caught. His mind was foggy, and images of what he witnessed on his younger's back came flooding into his mind like a tsunami. It hurt, it hurt that he couldn't have been there for his friend. It hurt that he didn't know sooner, it hurt that he couldn't stop the bastard from ever laying his filthy hands on Bambam. A title wave of blame was over him, nearly drowning him.