Hospital

(Author/third pov)

Jennie paced up and down the small hallway. Hospitals had always made her extremely nervous. Thoughts of possibly losing her oldest oppa kept her from being able to sit still properly and relax. "Jennie..."Lisa's soft voice called the female. Jennie stops pacing only to see the female alpha motioning towards her. Taking Lisa's out-stretch hand, Jennie found her way into a seat next to the female; with Lisa's arm around her, Jennie tucks her face into the alpha's neck and shoulder area, taking a second to try and use her scent to calm herself down from worry. Jimin and Hoseok sat across from the two, the two males stared at them for a while. "Are they-" Hoseok leaned over to whisper into Jimin's ear.

"I don't know for sure but...maybe." The omega whispered back.

"We're back." Yoongi's voice along with his footsteps drew the attention of everyone. "We got food," Jungkook following behind him.

"Here baby." Jungkook handed the first two dishes to his omega before passing out the rest.

"Has there been any news?" Yoongi asked as he handed a container of food to Beakhyun.

"We haven't heard anything." 

"Jennie, are you okay?" Jungkook asked his little sister. Jennie let out a deep breath as she began to twirled her fork in the container of pasta that she got. 

"I-I don't know....worried." She said lowly.

"Do you wanna go wait outside for a while? Get some air."Jennie bit her lip, unsure of what to do. Her skin look slightly pale almost as if she was turning sick. You could see the small trembling i her hands.

"I'll come with you, Jen," Lisa said, putting her food to the side.

"Okay." The two girls got up and made their way to the nearest exit.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Jimin asked his alpha as he sat down next to him. Jungkook let out a sigh, his eyes still facing the direction his sister and Lisa had just walked off in.

"I think she'll be fine." He turned to his omega. "Just nerves." He said pulling a shallow smile onto his face. Jimin rubbed his back softly soon pulling Kook's head down into his neck.

"Everything will be fine." Jimin's soft voice and scent warmed his mate.

"I know."

"Is there a reason why everyone's so unedged about hospitals?" Sehun turned to ask the male next to him. Swallowing some water, Baekhyun turned to look at the male.

"Just.... every time we've been to a hospital, it's never really ended well."

"Like?" Baekhyun bit his lip for a while.

"Jennie and Jungkook losing their father. Jungkook once got really sick and had to stay here for over 2 weeks, I sprained my ankle once, it's just been all bad juju and vibes every time we've had to come to a hospital, so everyone's just kinda, you know."

"I see. Sorry for asking."

"It's fine." Baekhyun shrugged. "Besides, you didn't know."

(20 minutes later)

" EVERYONE! The babies are here!" Baekhyun quickly ran to the group. The noise-waking members such as Yoongi, Taehyung, and Yugyeom from their sleep.

"ARE THEY?! Are they safe?! And healthy?!" Jennie bolted to her feet, fear and worry mixed in her eyes.

"They're fine!" Baekhyun flashes a smile. "Come! Let's go see them!" Quickly moving threw the hospital hall, the group made their way to room 223 to see who would be the newest and smallest additions to their pack. Baekhyun made sure to silence everyone before entering the room. The smell of heavy sanitizers and chlorine whip themselves threw the room. Jin lay in the bed, his eyes wide open, a bright gentle smile plastered across his face as he looked at the tiny wrapped fetus in his embrace. Namjoon stood next to him on the left, looking down at one of the bundle of joy he held in his arms.