"I hurt you..." "I fought for you..."

(Author/third pov)

Jungkook ran out after his omega, nothing in this world mattered more to him than Jimin. Even though he didn't know what the truth was and what exactly Daniel had done, all he knew was that if his omega, his Jimin, was crying so hard and yelling, breaking his pretty voice like that, then it had to be something absolutely unforgivable. Jimin had never looked so broken before, not in his eyes or anyone else eyes. Daniel also ran after his brother but unlike Jungkook that made it out the door, before Daniel could even reach the door, Sehun hurled at him and knock him down. This time no one...not a single person did anything, they just let Sehun do as he wanted to the male. Although they weren't sure what Daniel had done either, all they knew was that it couldn't have been anything shy of horrible if that reaction was envoke by the usually rather calm and happy Park Jimin they had always known. 

"Oppa---" Lisa began trying to pull Sehun off Daniel but of course, he just kept on punching him. "OPPA! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!" Eventually, with the help of Yugyoem, Baekhyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon, they were able to pull Sehun off the bloody and beaten alpha.

"HE GAMBLED JIMIN AWAY!" Sehun yelled, everyone gasped, and shock surged through the room. "HE FUCKING GAMBLED AWAY---JIMIN!" He yelled trying to get out of the tight hold the others had on him. "THAT FUCKING BASTARD! THIS ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT BITCH! HE FUCKING GAMBLED AWAY HIS OWN BROTHER TO SOME FUCKING AMERICAN STRANGER!!!" Fury. That's all it was. Sehun's pheromones started to flood the room. "GIVE ME ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL HIM! I SHOULD KILL HIM! BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Sehun..." Baekhyung said, grabbing his shoulder harder as if telling him to get ahold of himself. Sehun retracted some of his pheromones, gaining what little composer he had, he shook out of the grip of everyone, and stood up, towering over his past friend. Daniel could barely move due to the beating the latter had just inflicted on him. Sehun's face was twisted with anger. "YOU ABSOLUTE DICK---HOW COULD YOU?! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?!!!" His voice rumbled and echoed through the otherwise silent house. "SAY, SOMETHING BASTARD!" He demanded. "SAY SOMETHING!" Sehun kicks daniel's side making the others worry. Sehun leans down and grips Daniel's bloody and ripped shirt. 

"Sehun..."Yoongi said almost as a reminder to the alpha that no matter how much he wanted to kill Daniel, it was still against the law. 

"As much as it hurts the fact that you lied to me, the thing that hurts most of all is the fact that you did this to Jimin," he said bitterly. "Jimin loves you. He has always looked up to you as a role model, you're his only blood family, you're his cool older brother that he always use to brag about...now look at you. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HIM!" Everyone just watch and said nothing. "JIMIN WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE SOMETHING EVEN HALF AS BAD AS THIS TO YOU! BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU DANIEL! HE LOVED YOU!" Sehun shook him a little, still holding on tightly to the male who look up at him in a daze, tears streaming down his face. "YOU KNOW HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HIS PARENT'S DEATH...AND YET YOU GO AND DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HIM?! WHY?! WHY?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR ABSOLUTE FUCKING MIND?!!!"

"I...s-swear I d-didn't---"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP! DAMN IT! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DID! THIS WHOLE THING...THIS WHOLE "WAR" IS ALL YOU'RE FAULT! YOU CAUSED THIS PROBLEM AND BUILD IT OFF OF LIES, DANIEL!" Daniel shuttered and cried. "YOU DON'T GET TO FEEL SAD AND PITIFUL! YOU ALMOST RUINED YOUR BROTHER'S LIFE! JIMIN FOUND SOMEONE THAT MAKES HIM HAPPY! HE FOUND SOMEONE THAT MAKES HIM FEEL LIKE HE'S ON CLOUD FUCKING NINE AND BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE...BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN SELFISH FUCKING PROBLEMS ---YOU WANTED HIM TO RISK HIS OWN HAPPINESS?! REALLY?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DANIEL?!!! HUH?!!!" Daniel just cried, he stayed silent and did nothing more than cry. Sehun let him go causing the male to fall back hard onto the floor. Towering over him, all Sehun could do was stare at him.