EPILOGUE 2 (?)

Sirius and Celine Lupin sat idly on the beach in front of their Aunt's house, watching the waves crash onto the shore peacefully. Neither twin spoke, but they had a habit of completely understanding what the other was thinking without speaking. They had grown up with their parents telling them about Hogwarts, and they had heard all about it from their 'cousin' Dora, who was a year ahead of them, but neither sibling fully understood what to expect, nor what house they would be in. Dora had been put straight into Gryffindoor, and she had been a sure choice for the house, but neither Sirius or Celly could predict where they would end up.

Athene sat with her husband and best friends outside of Shell Cottage, her mother was due to arrive in the afternoon to take their children to Draco's house in London, so that they were closer to the station, and then to Diagon Alley in the evening. Dora was inside, looking after her younger brother Gideon, and the group sat discussing what house Athene's children would be in.

"Sirius is a Slytherin," she said adamantly.

Remus chuckled, thinking about what his old friend would say if he heard that sentence.

"They're both Gryffindoors," he replied to his wife, grinning at her.

"Then they would be terribly boring, and neither of my children are."

"Gryffindoor isn't boring!" Dora shouted from inside the house.

"Yes it is!" Athene shouted back.

"Are they nervous?" Fleur asked.

"Probably," Athene shrugged. "Maybe."

"Who wasn't nervous before their first day at Hogwarts?" Bill laughed.

"Me." Athene said.

"Of course," Remus grinned, rolling his eyes at his wife.

"True Slytherin?" Fleur asked.

"Always," she replied, before looking to Remus and saying, "just like Sirius."

"Okay," he laughed. "And Celly?"

"Ravenclaw," Bill said, nodding.

"Hm, yes, I thought that," Athene said. "She's very interested in..."

"Facts," Fleur finished, making Athene laugh.

"So neither of our children will be Gryffindoors?" Remus sighed.

"Well, there's always hope," Athene grinned.

"Well, the evening they spend with your mother may just turn them both into Slytherins."

"Are you going with them?" Fleur asked.

"No, mum rarely sees them. Plus, Ciss is staring school as well, it'll be nice for the three of them to go."

"I wonder if Ciss will be Slytherin," Bill mused, a huge smile on his face.

Ciss Nott-Black was a baby who had lost both of her parents in the months after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco believed that it was Lucius who had tortured her parents and caused the eventual death of them, and so had believed that it was his responsibility to raise her. Athene thought that the little witch had changed the man for the better, the cold, harsh boy she once knew to be her brother was gone.

"Let me think," Fleur said to her husband, snapping Athene out of her trance. "Theo Nott and Draco Black are her parents, Narcissa Black as a grandmother, and Athene Lupin as an aunt... going off that... I would say that she is a certain Slytherin."

"Talking about me?" A smooth voice asked and Narcissa Malfoy appeared from around the side of the house.

Athene smiled and got up and embraced her mother, "how are you? How's 'dromeda?"