FOURTY SEVEN

On day that the Delacours were due to arrive, the Burrow was in complete disarray. Fleur had everyone cleaning everything and practicing French, whilst Molly was desperately trying to work out how everyone would fit into the house. Since Ron, Harry and Hermione's return, Celine was staying in the same room as Athene. But now they needed that room for Ginny and Gabrielle, as Fred and George were back for a few nights.

"There just isn't enough room!" Molly flapped. "Arthur and I are going to sleep downstairs so that your parents can have our room. But then there's still Hermione who needs a room! And Ginny and your sister! Then there's Celine and Athene!" The woman said to Fleur.

Fleur was speaking very quickly in French, she sounded frustrated and stressed. Athene was sat with her head on the table, there had been so much bloody preparation for this wedding and now something this small was going wrong. Tonks was holding onto the French's woman's hand, reassuring her that it would be okay.

"Fleur," the pink haired witch said, "why doesn't Celine come and stay with me and my parents for a few days?" She looked up at the members of the order that were present. Remus and Kingsley were vising to go over wedding security with Arthur, both men secretly thought that a wedding in the current climate was a ridiculous idea. "If that's okay with everyone of course." Tonks continued, "we could floo, no one would see her or know. And then she could stay there during the wedding and not be alone..."

Fleur beamed, "Dora! You are so clever," she kissed her friend's cheek and then turned to look at Remus and Kingsley. The two men looked at each other and shrugged before saying that neither had a problem with it. 

Molly exhaled, "well that's one step closer to solving it," she said, blowing a strand off hair off her face.

"So I'll come too?" Athene said to Tonks. The witch bit her lip, "I- there's not a lot of room. I don't know how my parents-"

Athene realised that Tonks was probably looking forward to the alone time with her girlfriend and decided to stop pushing.

"Are you sure your parents- I mean- will they be okay? Do they know about me?" Celine asked nervously. 

"Yes! Of course they do! They'll be so happy to finally meet you!"

Celine blushed and beamed at Tonks from behind her dark hair.

"Sorry, 'Thene," Tonks said guiltily.

Molly was drumming her fingers against the table, looking deep in thought, "So... I suppose that Ginny, Gabrielle, Hermione and Athene could share... it would be..."

Remus pressed his head into the wall and squeezed his eyes shut, knowing that he would regret the words about to leave his mouth.

"She could- Athene I mean," he looked at her. "You could stay with me until the wedding is over."

Athene's mouth fell open and Fleur begun to bite the inside of her cheek whilst Tonks stared at the floor and squeezed Celine's hand to prevent any laughter from escaping her. 

"Remus! Oh that's perfect-" Molly started, before looking at Athene. The witch looked in shock, she was staring between Fleur and Remus. 

"Not like you haven't stayed there before," Fleur said sweetly. Athene kicked her under the table and the French witch let out a tiny giggle. Harry and Ginny caught each other's eye and raised their eyebrows.

"I- I don't know," Athene started, staring daggers at Remus for even suggesting it.

"It would really help Molly and I out," Fleur spoke. Athene kicked her again.

Athene huffed, "fine!" she said. "I'll stay with Remus until the wedding is over. Then I want my room back." 

"Thank you so much dear, and you Remus."