Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.

Belle's P.O.V

The demon turned it's massive head to him and said "Well Isaac, I lied." It laughed in its dark booming voice before signaling it's assassin.

I quickly threw one of the daggers at the archer, but it was too late.

"ISAAC!!"

I watched with wide eyes as the arrow soared through the air, just as my dagger sliced through the murder's thick skull. It was as if time had slowed down, just for me to witness this incident. Seconds after I threw the dagger, I turned as quick as possible, using the wind to knock off the arrow that was heading to his heart.

But as I did, I felt a blade to my throat. In a flash I was kicked in the side, sending me tumbling down the jagged rocks. Hearing Isaac's screams made my heart drop as I looked up to see the arrow lodge in his thigh, making him fall down.

"ISAAC!" I yelled out, my eyes on his injured figure as he tired to stop the blood. The demon slowly approached him. That got me going. Ignoring my sore body, I stood up and climbed back up the rocks as fast as I could, my eyes never leaving them.

I watched as the red eyed beast mumbled something to Isaac, causing his eyes to strain. All of a sudden, I saw the beast's huge clawed hand go for it's sword from it's belt. That was it.

I broke out into a full sprint, the white sword in my hand as I let out a battle cry. I Jumped up high and thrashed my sword down. Seeing this, the demon flashed out his sword, blocking my attack. "Oh Belle, didn't your mother tell you that it is rude to interrupt another person's conversation." It said, flashing his eyes towards Issac, who was beyond terrified.

A chuckled escaped its lips before turning it's attention back to me as he continued. "But then again, where is your mother Belle?!" My eyes immediately widened as I gasped out "How?!...-"

"Oh I know everything about you Belle Azalea. Your likes, dislikes." It whispered in my ear, making me jump and snap around.

"I know that you would wake up early each morning to practice shooting with that damn annoying bow." It said, stopping as it watched the surprised look upon my face.

A wicked smirk began to grow as it continued, saying "Although, I thought your mother's death could be a bit more dramatic. I mean, she could've at lea-" I let out a scream, slashing my sword at it with fury. My sword moving so fast, it was a complete blur. But with every blow, it dodged.

Suddenly, an elbow whacked my eye, forcing me down. I landed against the damp earth with a "ompf." My hand losing its grip on the white sword as I felt a huge hand grap my collar, lifting me off the ground.  

 A growl escaped my lips as my slightly blurry vision glared at its face. His eyes held amusement and had a wicked grin.

"I overestimated you, Belle. I thought after all that annoying training you did as a child, that you would at least you would've  shown me some skill." It said. It's spare hand clutched my neck. I narrowed my eyes as he continued "But then again, no one would teach you for you where just a bastard's elf."

It said before roughly throwing me into the air. I landed at the edge of the lake, my body was now completely drenched. Pushing myself up, I got on my hands and knees, spitting out the blood from my busted lip that turned the silver water dark red.

Next thing I saw, my blood slowly formed the shape of red petals of a rose, before drifting out further into the lake. At least when my blood is split, it forms into a small rose, not a horrifying deep red puddle.

I heard it's foots steps stomp on the rocks up to where I crouched. I felt a tip of a blade under chin, forcing me to look up. The beast's eyes pieced straight into mine as it said the words, "You are in soo much troub-"