Chapter Thirty Three Part 2: Miserably In Love.

Juile's P.O.V

"Belle?! Belle!" I yelped in confusion as her firm grip yanked on my wrist. I swear my hand was going to fall off. She began to sniffle; her breathing was uneven as we rounded the corner with unimaginable speed. I got a quick glance at her face. She was ghostly white, her eyes held pain, so much pain.

Our footsteps were frantically hitting the cobble stone. My small legs were in over drive, trying keep up with Belle's longs strides. Before I knew it, my foot got caught from behind, making me plummet to the ground. I hear Belle stop, the sound of the curse which escaped her lips as she laid the food she was carrying down on the ground. Her arms came around my body, helping me up. Feeling blood slowly drip down my leg made me cringe in agony. Belle came down to my level, giving me an apologetic look before she placed her hands on the big gash on my leg, making me flinch.

"I'll get this taken care of," Belle said and carefully lifted me up, wrapping her arms around me, securing me. By the time I was put on Belle's bed, my eyelids started to drop, a big yawn escaped my mouth as I heard Belle chuckle. The last thing I saw was Belle's hands glowing on the wound, that's when I felt my body taking over, too tired to stay awake.

...............................................................................

Erica's P.O.V

"Bloody wrench, pull tighter! I want to look my best tonight!" Neawilth screamed at the pathetic maid, who was pulling the strings of Neawilth corset. "Sorry Milady, I cannot get it tighter-" "Are you saying I am FAT!" The little maid's eyes widened in terror as she looked up at Neawilth. Good. Very good. A small smirk grew on my face as I continued to watch the scene taken place before my eyes.

"Nnno-noo Miss," the maid stuttered, her shaking hands gripped unto her ratty apron as she watched the Princess's face boil red with anger.

"GET OUT!" Neawilth screeched, pointing to the door. The maid's mouth opened in shock, too afraid to move.  "GET OUT BEFORE I SEND YOU TO THE CELLS!" The tiny maid ran out the door as fast as possible.

The Princess collapsed on her plush pink bed, her arm covering her eyes and whined "Oh Why...Why can't we just kill her, it'll be fun and then we don't have to worry about Belle messing with our plans"

"Neawilth, you know why. We need to wait until after you are married and crowned. That's when we can kill her. It'll look too suspicious otherwise. Besides, if you keep to the plan tonight, you'll never see her again. She'll probably die of depression, although I would prefer her death to be by his hand." I say to her, feeling the change soon coming. I quickly make my leave, not wanting anyone to know who I am- no! what I am.

When the sun sets, I'll become an invincible being, a creature which cannot be killed by a mortal blade. A creature with blood red eyes and horns of a mentor bestowed on it's head. And when I have my father's blade through the heart of that monster of a sister. Then, I'll be a God.

For when I do kill her, I shall receive the powers she beholds.

That day will arrive soon...very soon.

......................................................................................................................

Belle's P.O.V

"No Belle! You are not staying here!"

"But I don't want t-"

"NO!"

"Please! I'll look after the elflings. Please Wayland, you know why I don't want to go"

"But Belle, he might have chan-"