Chapter Five: Blue Eyes.

The Orc smiled with its yellow stained teeth. It's foul stench filled her nose with disgust. It smelt like rotting flesh, that's been roasting on the fire too long. He took a step closer into the moonlight.

"Now, now elfie don't make a fool out of yourself," he gripped her wrist, his long, dirty nails digging into her skin. She hissed in pain as his nails dug deeper, blood dripping down her arm.

"Why don't you make it easy and stopped wriggly around, eh?" He licked his chops, his drool dripping down his chin. She whimpered as his teeth were about to bite into her neck when, an arrow fired straight in its head. His eyes rolled back as he fell on top of her, dead. Belle pushed him off and stood up, not caring about the pain that progressed as she shifted her weight. Looking down at the arrow in its head, she realised that there's someone else here.

She ran, not wanting to get seen. Belle felt a bit lightheaded. Looking towards the ground she saw her leg covered with crimson blood which left a blooded trail behind her.

Shoot! Up ahead she saw a lake, if she crossed the lake it would lose the trail enough for her to climb a tree. She looked behind her to see a shadow in the distance.

Belle ran into the freezing water with the trap still around her leg. Not caring how deep the water was, she swam to the other side.

Panicking, Belle tried to find a tree to climb as she heard a rustle behind her. Belle climbed an old oak tree, biting her lip to prevent her from screaming out.

A familiar face stepped into the moonlight, he with those cheekbones, piercing eyes. Was he looking for something? That's when Belle noticed his bow he held in his left hand. Wait! That was his arrow! He saved me! Belle smiled.

"I know you're out there, I will find you." Belle gulped, gripping the branch tight.

After a while he gave up and left. Belle sighed out in relief. He's gone. Going back to her trapped leg, she tried everything she could think of to release herself, but nothing worked, not even her fire! After more attempts she gave up, crying in pain.

Suddenly a hand landed on her leg. Belle froze, looking down to see his blue eyes staring into hers.

......................................................................................................................

Thranduil's P.O.V

I searched for what seemed like forever. I lost the blood trail when I came across the water. After a while I gave up, and started walking back to my steed. That's when I heard a faint cry. Looking around quietly, I scanned for the source. I came to this big oak tree and saw marks of blood going up it.

This must of where it ran to! Climbing the big oak, I reached up to a branch that could support my weight. I looked up the tree to see an angelic girl, sobbing away. I had a strange feeling to go and comfort and wipe away her tears.

That's when I noticed the orc trap that clutched around her leg. That doesn't look good, I thought to myself. She was about to grab the spike that would make it tighter around her leg. My eyes widened.

Swiftly, I climbed up from branch to branch as fast as I could, making sure to not make a sound. I didn't want to frighten her.

I was now below her, I reached up to her and placed my hand on her injured leg to stop her only to be met with sea coloured eyes staring into my own. She was beautiful. She gasped, backing away, with fear.

That's when she fell off the branch....

........................................................................................................................

Do you like?

Pic of Belle --)

Please comment, vote

I hope you like it, updating ASAP

Thanks to everyone who's reading this!

Spypuppy out!