Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.

Belle's P.O.V

"Dawn?" I said, a tear falling down my cheek as I ran to the door, I looked back at Dawn's sleeping figure as I was about to close the down when I saw something catch my eyes. Opening the door again, I went to the right side bedside table. On it laid a small bottle, curious I grabbed the bottle in my hands. It was nearly empty except for a small drip of some sort of blue liquid.

"This must be what she must have drank before ending up in this state!" I examined as I moved my gaze to the paralyzed Dawn and said, "I will do anything in my power to restore you to your proper self, Dawn." I promised to her, hoping she heard me. I then put the cork back inside the bottle to seal the remaining liquid to escape and ran out the door.

As I quickly stepped down the steps and grabbed my cloak, I heard a small groan coming from upstairs, then hearing little footsteps slowly come down the old stairs. A half asleep Ollie came into view, his brown hair stuck out in weird angles as he dragged a ragged towel behind him. "Blue Belle?" he murmured, his mouth opening wide as a big yawn escaped his lips as he whipped the sleep from his eyes. I let out a small chuckle as I said "I am heading out for a bit, Ollie. Go back to bed before you collapsed on the cold, hard floorboards"

He looked at me before nodding and dragged himself from where he came, a bit off balance. I put the cloak around my shoulders, I hear Ollie mumble, "Be safe" as I opened the door. Instantly I was bombard with the freezing cold air.

The outside was covered with a thick layer of snow, making the whole barely recognizable. I huffed, putting on my knee high boots as I mentally prepared for the worse. With a deep breath I stepped into the deep snow, feeling my feet instantly soak.

I grumbled as I heaved my feet across, trying to get to my destination. The only place I know where I could receive help.

The Blacksmiths.

The only problem is that it is still dark and no one will be awake. But with a huge issue at hand, I will stop at nothing. I felt as if my bones were surrounded in ice as I saw the shop insight. I hoist my nightgown up even though the hem is already wet. I pushed myself harder, ignoring the pain evolving in my worn out legs. I sighed in relief once my feet first stepped under the shelter. Brushing the remaining ice off my dress I knock on the door, hard.

I heard loud annoyed footsteps with a few words in a different, presumably dwarfish come to the door. The door sung open with a BANG. I was surprised if it didn't fall off its hinges. "What!" he growled. There in the doorway was a very pissed off Wayland.

He supposedly didn't see me because when his eyes landed on my small figure they immediately soften as his cheeks became slightly pink with embarrassment. "Sorry Lassie, didn't see ya," he said before continuing "What are ya doing here at this god awful hour?" his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I said, "I need your help. It is a matter of great importance," he nodded, and stepped aside, letting me past.

I walked down the gloomy hallway until I came to the kitchen, which was a disgrace by the way. Dirty dishes piled up, nearly touching the low ceiling, the pantry door was open with hardly any food inside. This must be what it like to have no woman in a house, chaos.

I sat down on a still near the doorway to the living room as I looked up at Wayland who was fetching us some tea when a half asleep shirt Isaac came into the room. "What is with you," he growled at Wayland's back. "It is bloody late and ya decide to make a heap of a racket." Wayland turned around and smirked at Isaac, a kettle in his hands. "Isaac it is rude to shot when we have a guest," he said calmly, smirking at the poor boy before heading to hang the kettle above the fire in the living room.

I let out a small giggle, making Isaac gaze snap to me. His whole face turned red as tomato, making my giggles turn into intractable laughs, snorting included. His lips formed into a small smile as I calmed down. That's when he asked "What are y-" but was cut off by Wayland coming back into the room saying "She came here because she wants to tell us something important," he said while poring the tea into 3 mugs.