Chapter Twenty Two: The Unconscious Angel.

Thranduil's P.O.V

I ran after her retreating figure. Her golden hair flew like the wind itself, gleaming against the moonlight. She stopped at the lake looking around, probably looking for a way back home. This gave me an advantage, quickly and silently I caught up to her, but as I was about to grab her, she took off. I muffled a curse. Boy this girl is fast! I went into fall out sprint, careful not to trip over pine roots.

As she was in my reached, I clapped my hands on her shoulder, pulling her back and catching her falling body. Swiftly, I turned her around, grabbing her wrist in one hand while the other supporting her head. She constantly fought against my grip but knew it was worthless. I carefully untied the ribbon, the mask hung loosely against her face, gently I peeled back the mask to revel her face.

I gasp as flashes occurred. Belle chained up against the tree. Flash, catching her wrist as her clung onto mine for dare life. It was her! Belle. Suddenly pain shoot up my leg, I hissed out in pain, accidentally releasing her. Belle's face, red and stained with tears as she slipped causing her to fall back. I froze, watching her fall in slow motion. But shook my head, quickly I stretched my hand out, trying to grab hers but missed by inches.

Her body broke the stillness of the lake as the water swallowed her. I stood there waiting for her to resurface. But she never did.

I started to panic. Pulling my dress shirt off and dived into the freezing water. Belle's unconscious figure floated near the bottom, her eyes closed and bubbles fading. NO, NO, NO!

I swam as fast as I could, through the clear water to Belle. Grabbing her body securely and kicked towards the surface but was halted by something. Looking down to see her white dress caught on an old rusted hook. I quickly bent down and ripped the fabric, setting her free. I kicked towards the surface, desperate for air.

Breaking the water surface and engulfing my lungs with air. Belles head hung loosely against my shoulder, her body was freezing.

I rapidly carried Belle's body to the edge of the lake, dragging her onto the land. Quickly I jumped out of the lake and by her side. Her body lay there motionless; her lips were turning blue against her very pale skin. Her golden blonde hair was a shade darker as it clung to her face. Quickly I leaned to her chest to check if she was breathing.

Nothing.

I cursed in elvish as I placed my hands against her chest, saying the words over and over again. "Breathe, breathe, breathe! Please Belle breathe.

When I thought all was lost. Water sprouted from her mouth as she coughed the water out. Her eyes still closed as she slid into unconsciousness again.

Sh*t!

I grabbed my ruffled shirt and wrapped around her small body. Picking her up in my arms and broke into full speed back to the village, to Raina, she'll know what to do.

As I was running over roots and fallen trees, pushing branches away, I looked down at Belle. Her head snuggled into the crook of my shoulder, a small smile grew upon my face, loving the way she felt into my arms. I saw the village's lights in the distance. I looked back at Belle and said "Don't worry my sweet, we'll get you to safely in no time"

......................................................................................................................

Belle's P.O.V

Heaven, why is it so comfy? I snuggled in further feeling the warmth run through my body. A heart-warming chuckle filled the air, sending butterflies to my stomach. I frowned, why does it sound so familiar? But unfamiliar at the same time? Either way I enjoyed it. A soft humming filled the air, soothing me. Suddenly I felt fingers playing with a strand of my hair. Curious, I opened one eye. One big mistake!

Blinding light surrounded my vision. I quickly snapped my eyes shut, burring my head further into the pillow. I heard laughter, curious I decided to open both eyes this time, squinting as I looked around. Everything was covered with white, like early morning snow on a cold winter's day. Am I dead?

I looked at my pillow and found lavender fabric. What?! Confused I looked up to find something unexpected. Shock and horror filled my mind as the words came out of my mouth.

"Mama!?"

....................................................................................................................................................

I am sorry this chapter is really short, but I am busy at the moment. Only a week until the holidays! Then I will be updating constantly.

Shooker!

Do you like it?

I am sorry if its confusing at parts! I hope it makes a little sense!

Thank you guys for reading this book, you guys are the BOMB!

Also thank you for the lovely comments, you guys are so sweet.

Until next time

Spypuppy out! :)