Chapter Thirty: The Elixir.

Third Person's P.O.V

Neawilth was pacing up and down her temporary bedroom, her head clouded with thoughts about the upcoming plan. When a knock came from the door, "Come in," she said in her naturally high voice. A hooded figure slipped through the door. Neawilth turned to face it and asked, "Is it ready?" the creature nodded it big head towards her. "What about that girl, Belle? Will she suspect anything?" She questioned, turning around and looked at the lit fire.

"No, milady." Its deep voice boomed around her bedroom. "The girl is so blind, the only thing she'll think about was his rejection," it said, stepping towards the princess. "Good," Neawillth mumbled to herself. "Good," a smirk grew on her powdered face and she swiftly turned the creature and asked "Will Thranduil be under my control?" she asked, hoping what she thoughts would be correct.

"Indeed milady, but you know magic has its limits," The beast warned, putting a reddish potion on the dressing table, "Remember," the beast said, "only 3 drops, no more, no less," he warned her. Neawilth gulped, but kept her face emotionless.

Neawilth reached in her pocket and pulled out a small pouch and chucked it. The creature caught it with ease, hearing the familiar chime of gold in his hand. "Thank you, milady," he said, a smile appeared under his hood.

Neawith pulled a finger at him and warned, "Don't get used to it Magnus, you still have to hold up your side of the bargain," she warned, narrowing her eyes a little bit at him. Magnus turned around and headed to the door, mumbling under his breath, "With pleasure, Milady," a smirk seem to take over his mouth as he shut the door and within seconds he vanished into thin air.

..................................................................................................................................

Dawn's P.O.V

Oliver just jumped up and down, stamping on the cookies that he dropped. I was so confused by this sudden outburst. Belle is an owl for heaven shakes! My little boy that barley knows anything of the world was just bursting with laughter while I'll was having this panic attack. I couldn't take it anymore! I ran from the room leaving my position as head of the house. As I pushed my way outside, gulping the fresh air into my lungs. I replayed the moments that just took place in my mind. Surely there is some explanation for this.

I decided to go for a stroll to clear my head. The maidens began to close their window shutters as twilight was coming to an end. I felt sorry for all of them. The way their husbands and loved ones left in order to protect their families, that dept could never be paid off. What if they lose their lives? And then find out that they'll never return to another day back in Mirkwood to rejoice with their wife and kids. It would be too much to handle knowing that Oscar is risking his life for the children, for me.

As I come to the fountain in the town's village, that's when I heard the commotion. I looked across the water to see everyone crowding around a girl in a healer's outfit. I stood up and went to investigate, as I came closer I heard what the girl was shouting out to the crowd.

"Come and get the griefless elixir, created so powerful that you will feel no sense of sadness for three days. Take this just before you go to bed and I assure you, that when you wake up you will feel as happy as possible," The lady shouted, collecting the money at the ready as women ambushed her with gold. In turns she gave them a small bottle of blue liquid.

Once nearly all the women were gone, the strange healer seemed to eye me. She gave me a fake smile as she walked over to me and said, "Here," she said, forcefully grabbing my right hand out and dropping a bottle in my hand, saying, "free of charge," she seemed to sneer at me, then walked off.