Chapter Ten: Raina Meets Belle.

Belle's P.O.V

I never imaged the forest floor could be so soft, so warm. I opened my eyes to see my wing shielding me from my surroundings. I gently lifted my wing to be revealed to a white celling. What? Confused I looked around. I was in a room, laying on a bed? What happened to me?

Flapping my wings trying to get onto my feet when pain hit my side, forcing me to freeze. I looked down to see a bandage wrapped around my middle. What happened to me? I thought to myself worriedly.

Suddenly images flooded my mind. Two men chasing me, arrows flying, hitting a mirror. Seeing Princey, what!? Why was he in my mind! I started to panic, waving my wings like a maniac. What happened! Why am I here!

I was scared out of my mind, rambling on situations that might have occurred, when hands were gently placed upon me. I froze in shock. Moving my gaze from the stranger's hands to the owner.

A women stood there with a hearty smile plastered on her face. She had vibrant red hair that was tied up in a bun, strands of hair had fallen out of the bun though, make her face gentler than strict and firm. But what really caught my attention was her eyes, green like nature, also strangely familiar, but were? I was confused. That's when I saw her mouth moving, I listen in on what she was saying to me.

"Shhh, it's all right, I'm not going to hurt you," she said with a honey sweet voice, which made me relax, convinced she wasn't going to do in harm towards me. I heard her sigh in relief, but never losing the smile. She seemed to be a gently, sweet soul you wished everyone was. But I couldn't get over her eyes, where have I seen them before? Concentrating for a second, but the only thing that came to mind was my father's evil smile.

I quickly got rid of that image, never wanting to see it again. Concentrate on the present Belle, on the present, I kept telling myself.

"My name is Raina, sweetie, and I am here to look after you for the time being."

I smiled at what she said, so kind. The only other time someone has ever been nice to me was Princey.

Wait! Did I just say that? Stupid Belle stupid! I thought scolding myself. I kept telling myself that, nearly missing all of what Raina said "-you'll be able to go by tomorrow." I stopped listening. When she said, "tomorrow" my heart jumped, realising something.

I turned my head, trying to gaze outside of the window. But I was out of luck, the direction I was in, only had a view of the drapes that hung next to the window. I slowly move my body to the side which only caused me horrendous amount of pain, but I ignored it. This was more important, I saw a pinkish, orange sky staring back at me like a horror story.

I jumped onto my feet in a flash, not caring about my wounded side I jumped off the bed, flapping my wings like a maniac, but because I was weak I had to use the wind to guide me also.

When I was about half a meter to my freedom, the windows slammed shut. I wouldn't have been surprised if the glass shatter from using such force. But for me, let's just say, there were no instructions on being a bird, so no idea how to use the brakes. I found myself face planted against the window before slowly sliding down before my butt slapped the cold wooden floor.

I heard foot tapping against the ground, repeatedly. Oh no,

I turned my head around to see a very angry looking Raina, crossed arms and everything. "I thought I told you, you would not be released until tomorrow, missy," She said sternly, not breaking eye contact. I bowed my head in defeat, there is no way I'm getting out of here.

I stayed in the same spot, looking at the reflection against the wooden floors. Very soon I'll turn, and would probably horrify poor Raina, I didn't want to do that. She is a good and kind person, and to have someone scare you to unconsciousness would be heart-breaking.

As the remaining sun kissed the horizon, I felt my stomach drop, slowly my skin started to glow, I looked at Raina with a sadden look before pulling my gaze back to the floor.

My wings formed my fingers, I felt my body shifting into its original form. I burst out in tears as I heard her gasp in surprise.

Screaming will come next then, "You're a monster." I could see it happen all over again.

But it never came.

Instead I felt arms pull me into a hug, her arms tight around me, never pulling away. I felt touched, never thought I would feel this emotion again.

Love.

....................................................................................................................

Ok O know this is bad, but I couldn't think of anything else.

To anyone who is still reading this, you are the BOMB!

Does anyone want humour? I think we should have a laugh, sometimes, don't ya think?

Again, thank you, you guys

Ill update ASAP

Spypuppy, Out!