Chapter Twenty Four: The Damsel In The Queen's Garden.

Thranduil's P.O.V

"Where have you BEEN?!" Neawilth's voice echoed in the darkened corridor. I groaned as I heard her heels coming towards me, fast. I leaned my tired head against the cold stone wall, knowing I would get a major headache.

I glanced over to see her in the tightest night gown I have ever seen. Unbelievable! Her hair freshly brushed and new layer of makeup, as if she was expecting me. She twirled a piece of her straight bleached blonde hair around her finger, biting her lip slightly. Does she think I find this sexy and attractive? Because News flash, I find it plain ugly. I like hair when it is unbleached, golden and wavy. I like a girl with clothes that actually fit her, and eyes... Ocean like, which shines against the moonlight. A girl like... Belle.

Belle! What am I thinking, we are just friends, I hope. I thought to myself, rethinking the accident that happened the other day. The way she slept in that bed, her long hair spread around the pillow. Thranduil! Stop it, Stop thinking about her! It's unacceptable!

I was brought back to the present by manicured nails waving in my face. I looked down to see Neawilth with a frustrated look upon her face.

"What?" I said, not knowing what she blabbered on for the last five minutes. She Huffed and cursed in elvish under her breath.

She then looked up at me with those disgusting bright yellow eyes and squeaked out, "Just make sure you be at the seamstress on tomorrow, on time! Thrands," She ordered before doing a small curtsy and skipping away.

"MY NAME IS THRANDUIL!" I shouted at her retreating figure, I heard her growl in frustration.

Ugh! I am doomed.  I'm planning my tombstone for sure! I thought, pushing the door to my bed chamber open.

I sighed, undressing myself and hitting the pillow with my head and was out.

..................................................................................................................................

I was awakened by the sounds of loud auguring. "We can't just let them die, Orpoher! They are our friends!" I heard my mother shout, her voice held power and confidence.

"What do you expect me to do Lothiriel? Huh! Send my men to get slaughtered! I think not!" my father roared in anger.

Silence hit the air until I heard my mother say, "Well at least we will save more lives than we lose." Suddenly I heard a little shriek, followed by my father's voice.

"YOU WILL NOT TELL WHAT I NEED TO DO, LOTHIRIEL!" he growled. He has always had a bad temper and takes it out on either my mother or I. "LEARN YOUR PLACE!" he shouted at her.

I hear the sound of a door opening before I heard my mother say, "I know my place, but do you know yours, Orpoher?" She said before slamming the door slam shut.

I quickly pulled off the covers and grabbed my cloak and went to search for my mother. The halls were chilly that every time I would let out a breather, it would turn into white mist.

As I past one of the guest rooms I heard the sounds of grunts, moans and cries of pleasure. Ugh! I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Quickly moving a little faster until I rounded the corner.

That is when I felt as if I am being followed, I looked behind me and saw nothing. I carried on walking a bit slower, my ears sharped for anything. That's when my eyes caught a dark figure that quickly run around the west corridor. I was about to follow, but stopped when I heard the familiar sounds of a whimper followed by quiet cries, from The Queen's Gardens.