Chapter Nine Part 1: An Unsuspected Guest.

Thranduil's P.O.V

I plunge into the icy cold lake, feeling a slight sting come from my nearly healed wounds. I sigh. Why has father doing this to me? Doesn't he have a heart or feeling for his son? Why did I have to be a prince? Why not a simple blacksmith or a guard?

I looked down at my reflection in the water, staring back up at me was stranger with a distant look in his eyes; emotionless and cold, not even a warmish glow came to his appearance. Just an Icy elf, an elf who someday will become king. Just like his heartless father. This is not Thranduil, Prince of Mirkwood. A tear fell, creating ripples in the water.

* Flashback, 5 hours earlier*

"I have had enough of your attitude, Thranduil. You are reckless, unreliable, irresponsible Prince," the king growled in my face, glaring at me. "You will respect me" he demanded, some spit landed on my face and I dared not to wipe it off. The king started pacing, back and forth, concentrating hard about something, but what?

He faced me, staring into my soul with his heartless, dark blue eyes. "As in punishment of disrespecting your king, I have made an arrangement with the Firestone King," he announced, then lazily sitting on his tree like throne.

"You will be married to Neawilth in 10 full moons time," father said with amusement all of his face, unlike like me, jaw clenched and eyes narrowed in anger.

Princess Neawith is a spoilt brat and had an annoying high pitched laugh. All she talks about is her new garments or other gossip that she heard from her friends. Marrying her would be the death of me.

Not speaking a word, I turned my back against the king, stomping my feet against the stone fall, in an unlike elf way and slammed the gigantic oak doors shut. The guards gave me sympathetic looks, knowing what they have heard. No one in this kingdom liked my father, the king. They only put up with him because of my mother, she cared for the kingdom, helping those who are in need.

One day the king will step down from the throne and hand it to me. The only problem is that I don't want to be in charge of a kingdom, making laws, hearing people's wishes and pleads. Worse of all, Neawilth will be at my side all the time!

*end of flashback*

A loud bang pulled me back to reality. I jumped out of the lake as quick as I could, wrapping a towel around myself, not caring about my clothes and went to investigate.

When I returned to the palace, I received shocked and disapproving looks from the servant's and guards and barged into my room. Looking around my chamber, I saw my doors that lead to the veranda were open, letting light fly in. What shocked me was what looked like blood stains on the wooden floor. Following the trail until I stopped at the mirror.

Familiar beady black eyes stared into mine. I sighed in relief.

Huntress.

..............................................................................................................................

I know its short!

Im sorry, its just at the moment i have been busy.

I hope you like it.

Do you have any suggestion on what could happen next?

I love you guys!

BYE!

SPYPUPPY OUT! :)