Chapter Twenty Five: The Dream.

Belle's P.O.V

*Dream*

My stomach kept turning uncomfortably, the sun burning against my skin. The sound of hooves alerted my eyes. Am I on a horse? I squinted my eyes against the blazing light. Miles on greenery was in-front of me and the gorgeous brown horse I was riding. A sigh escaped my mouth as I looked down at my firm hand that held the rein. Nervousness washed through me as I felt my body turn to jelly, but despite my nerves I still stand strong. A thought appeared in my mind "This is for Gareth and our new future" my hand landing upon my belly. Strange.

My head suddenly turned left, three male elves on horseback. Once they saw me, they nodded their head in respect. I tried to turn my head the other way, but couldn't. I tried to scrunch my fist, but again, nothing... Apparently this must be one of those dreams were you are only the eyes. But is it a dream?

"We camp here for the night, at morn we will ride until we reach the kingdom," a deep powerful, rich voice appeared from my right. I turned my head to find a strong handsome man. With dark red hair that went past his shoulders, kind dark blue eyes looked directly at me. A small loving smile appeared across his face as he dismounted his horse. Another elf grabbed the reins of his horse and leaded it to the others.

I watched as the dark eyed elf walked over to me, stopping in front of my horse. He opened his arms wide ready to catch me, a toothy smile displayed on his face. I let out a small giggle as I swag my other leg over and slid off the saddle. Landing in his arms, he embraced me as tight as possible. I faked hyperventilating, causing him to chuckle. I gently placed my hands on his armoured chest, feeling him smile against my hair, gently kissing the top of my head before letting go, but not my hand.

I grunted a little, mumbling, "Over protective little bugger," under my breath. I felt his hand tighten on mine even more, causing me to roll my eyes, typical men!

.........................................................................................................................

I watched as the flames glowed into the night. The choir of soft snores from the men brought a little smile to my face. My head gently resting on his legs, feeling him gently playing with my hair, humming a small tune as he took watch.

"I should tell him, before it's too late!" The thought came to my head as I suddenly felt extremely nervous. I turned my head so I looked up at him. "Gareth," I whispered, he looked down at me and answered with "Yes, darling?" He said as he gently caressing my cheek.

I felt my cheeks reddened as I said "I have something to tell you," grabbing his hand for support.

Gareth face was shadowed by the fire, making it hard to see his expression. "What is it Ana? Are you nervous for tomorrow?" he said.

I instantly shook my head and said "No, it's not that." I stopped ,taking a big breath before saying. "Gareth, Um, I'm-" I was cut off by a shout.

"ORC ATTACK!"

Gareth was instantly to his feet, drawing his sword. I watched as the other elves drawled their weapons, waiting. All of a sudden, I heard an Orc scream, making me jump. "Stay behind me, Analee" he ordered, grabbing my wrist and placing my behind him.

Orcs appeared from the trees, ahead of us, armed. I gulped as I watched an Orc came up to us. He smiled, showing us his yellow teeth as he swung his newly bloodied sword at Gareth. Gareth instantly deafened before swinging his sword to the left, nicking the Orc's arm. The Orc hissed in pain and angrily swung his sword towards Gareth face. Gareth quickly brought his sword up to his face and deafened it. He then kicked the Orc in the head, distracting it as he plunged his sword straight through the chest. The disgusting beast collapsed, dead.