Chapter Fourteen: Ollie.

Belle's P.O.V

Thranduil looked a little tensed. Has something happened to him? His eyes were scanning the room, until they were target locked on me. He seemed to relax a bit, his eyes soften and a little smile appeared on his face. Raina seemed to notice like always and giggled, snapping me out of the staring contest.

"Sit yourself down mister and I'll make you some breakfast," She ordered, pushing the Prince into the seat next to me. Great. He kept staring at me, which seemed to creep me out so I screeched out.

This caught Raina attention than the eggs in the pan, and looked at me. Using my wing I pointed to the creep while pretending to clean myself. She seemed to get the memo and broke the awkward silence.

"So Thranduil."

Ah so that's his name. "What happened this time?" Raina said, giving the 'we both know what I am talking about' look which I didn't know.

Thranduil sighed, resting his elbows against the table, "We got into another fight...He thinks that I need to get married and arranged with King Firestone's daughter. Remember Neawilth."

I froze. Neawilth was the most spoilt, bratty and slutty princess and also my sister's best friend.

"Oh you mean that Bi**h that came into the healing room demanding immediate attention for a little cut the size of ladybug while I had a dying patient on my hands?" Raina asked, her hand clutched into fits. "I'll be dead before I see that monster, Queen," she proclaimed. Thranduil nodded, agreeing with her.

"At least I have a new pet to ward off unwanted visitors," Raina said with a smirk, winking at me. I got the message and happy to oblige.

"She will be coming in a week" Princey grumbled, tracing the cravings on the wooden table. It was silent for a while until.

"How's Huntress?" Thranduil said, trying to change the subject. Raina smiled and patted my wings and said "She will be good as new by tomorrow," handing a piece of bacon, which I gladly took.

I heard Thranduil mumble a "good" followed by a small smile, which made my insides melt. He's a lot more cheerful than the other time I listened to him in the woods. "Raina have you ever seen an owl awake in the daytime, I thought they were night hunters?"

I heard Raina chuckle. "Yes I see what you mean, this bird is very strange indeed," she said before going back to washing the pan, a little smile on her face,

Then Thranduil grumbled. "Back to Neawilth, apparently she's is bringing a friend by the name of Erica Ercassë." I nearly choked on my bacon. If I heard correctly, this means my sister, who is an exact replica of Neawilth is coming here! Well nice knowing ya! I thought sarcastically.

If you are wondering why Erica and I have different surnames it's because at the age of 10 years we are able to choose what family we would represent, so if my father dies, Erica would get everything of his. So I chose Azalea instead of Ercassë (thorn bush) because I wanted to be nothing that would involve my father in anyway. I am proud to be an Azalea.

When those Bit**es come, they will have the worst time of their lives, I thought. I will be angry if I see them fake smiling at Raina. I feel sorry for Thranduil, he seems like a nice guy and to have to put up with Neawilth would be torture!

"Well I best be off. Goodbye Raina and thank you for taking care of Huntress".

He came up to where I perched and stroked my feathers saying, "Goodbye huntress, I hope you'll get well," he whispered making me shiver. Jessh what's wrong with me!

He waved one more time at the door then he was gone. Raina slumped into a chair.

"I dear say Belle, Thranduil will be here more often if she stays," she said putting her feet up on the other chair under the table.