Chapter Twenty: Questions.

Belle's P.O.V

My eyes went huge. There in front of me sat Thranduil, the Prince of the Mirkwood realm. His fingers gently pulling out splinters from my wounded hand. I hissed in pain as he tried to get a huge stick that was in deep. I pulled back my hand, protecting it from the evil fingers.

He sighed and looked at me, his blue eyes stared into mine. "There are only 3 left to go. The faster we get them out, the better," he said laying his hand out for mine. I groaned in defeat, giving him my hand. He instantly gripped my wrist, preventing me from pulling back. He looked down at my hand again, his two fingers squeezing the infected skin, blood was pouring out, drip by drip.

I bit down on my lip hard, not wanting to scream like a little girl. Finally, a little piece of wood came swimming up. Thranduil quickly grabbed it and threw it away.

After another two minutes of agonizing pain, the splinters were all out. I dipped my hand in the water, washing all the blood away. I pulled my hand up to inspect the wound, it was pretty deep, blood started to flow back, making me look at Thranduil, but he was already a step ahead of me.

Untucking his white shirt, ripping the corner revealing a little patch of his lightly shade of pale skin. He looked up at me and smirked "Do you like what you see?" He said teasingly, wriggling his eyebrows. I looked at him and smiled, "What is there to look at?" He instantly dropped the smile, putting a hand over his heart and looked heart broken.

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Tears were streaming from my eyes. Thrandy looked at me with a small grin on his face. "What?" I asked, is there something on my face? He looked down at the ground, fiddling with a piece of green grass and mumbled, "Your laugh is cute."

I stood there shocked, no one, and I mean no one has ever commented nicely on my laugh. I felt heat come into my cheeks. Thranduil gazed up at me and pinched my cheek, like a baby with their grandparents saying, "awwww."

My blushed reddened as I swatted away his hand. He chuckled and stretched out his hand for me to take it. "Thranduil," he said, waiting for a reply. I gulped, should I give him my name? It wouldn't hurt, right?

"Um-m Belle," I muttered and shook his hand, gently.

He gave me a confused look, "Do I know you? That name sounds familiar?" My eyes widened. How does he know my name? I haven't told my name to anyone one except for Raina, Dawn, Ollie and the twins. Have I?

Suddenly a memory clicks in my head. I being chained up against a tree while Thranduil sat at a fire. I remember sneering my name at him. STUPID, STUPID! Mentally hitting my head.

I came back into reality to have hands waving in front of me. "Hello? Anyone home?"

I blinked and shook my head and said "What did you say?"

He sighed and asked "I was just wondering what your hobbies are. Music? Cooking?" I shook my head and laughed. I then look at him, straight in the eye.

"If I tell you will you promise not to laugh?" Thranduil raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Archery," I mumbled looking at the ground, a small smile in my face. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What??!"

I looked up at him, and said, "I like archery, there I said it."

He looked like he was about to laugh, which hurt a little. "Are you joking with me?" He questioned.

I shook my head.

He looked at me. His eyes wide and his mouth open. He was like that for 2 minutes until I got a bit uncomfortable under his stare.