Chapter Thirty Five: Be Still...

Belle's P.O.V

People were screaming in surprise as Daeron landed, trotting down the aisle to stop, I slid off his back and turned around. My bow still loaded, I aimed it at the now furious couple. Neawlith's face was painted bright red in rage as she scrunched her hands at her sides, hardly seen by her huge puffy wedding gown.

On the other hand, the prince stood there motionless, his soulless eyes slightly narrowed as he had a protected hand in front of the bitch. He was dressed in stunning sliver robes, but it was all ruined by having a pale pink cloak draping off his shoulders.

Pulling the bow string back, I pointed it at the bride, "Give him back, Neawilth!" I demanded, nodding my head towards the groom. I saw Neawilth's face turn innocent as she whined out. "What do you mean peasant? I haven't do-"

"Cut the crap Neawilth, I know what you and that monster of yours have done, so stop mutilating his mind and restore his soul!" I shouted, hearing mumbles from the guests. "You have controlled him long enough Neawilth. Give him back and no one gets hurt" I warned.

She suddenly laughed, making everyone cringe at her so high pitched voice. "Why do you accuse me of such a thing Belle? Besides, you can't shoot an arrow if your life depended on it" Her smirk made her age a hundred years. The makeup only made it worse.

She snapped her fingers and pointed at me. "Guards, escort this pathetic girl from my wedding" She ordered. The elves dressed in bright red and orange came storming down the aisle. "Think Belle, think!" I chanted to myself, looking for anything I could stop them with. Then suddenly as I looked up, my eyes landed on the target. Bingo.

I pointed my arrow upwards, then taking a deep breath I aimed before quickly firing. The arrow flew through the air before hitting the bulls eye. Suddenly the chandelier began to fall, hearing the screams from the guests as they watched in their seats, the enormous chandelier falling.

It smashed against the floor. The glass shattered and blended in with the marble floor. The guards seemed shocked as I stood on the other side, stopping them from interfering.

Some of the guest started to panic. Their screams echoed throughout the church as they pushed and shoved to get away from the commotion. Others stayed seated frozen, shocked in disbelief.

I swiftly turned around, only to have a sword in my face. "Surrender... or I will not hesitate to kill you!" Thranduil growled out at me, gripping his sword even harder, making his knuckles turn white. I stood there frozen for a second. Where has he gone?.... where is the prince I use to know? He would never say something like that...But he isn't himself...That is not my Thranduil.

"Never"I hissed back, watching his eyes narrow in anger. He raised his sword and said "So be it." He swung his sword down, only to be blocked by my bow. I pushed his sword away, swinging my bow off to the side. He didn't seem satisfied for he attacked again, faster and stronger. I only missed him again by a millisecond. His eyes darkened as his nostrils flared. He let out a battle cry before arching his sword down at me, with all his strength.

As if time slowed down, I watched my precious bow splinter into two, before hitting the ground below. I was shocked, my mouth hanged opened as I gazed down at the remains. That's when I felt my blood start to boil. My hands began to scrunch up in anger as I stared at my new enemy in pure hatred.

"YOU BROKE MY FAVOURITE BOW, YOU FUCKING ARROGANT ROYAL ARSEHOLE!" I yelled, grabbing my dagger from my back before launching myself at him. With my dagger moving fast, Thranduil had trouble fighting as he watched me with wide eyes. But recovered, concentrating on my swings as he got back into the game.