I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up with a my head pounding like crazy. I couldn't believe I got into a fight with Maks last night. I turned and looked at my clock, 9:00 am. Damn it, I'm late for rehearsal! I'm so screwed, I threw the covers off my bed and rushed to the shower. Trying to get ready as fast as I could.

I took a quick shower and threw on some work out clothes, I heard a knock on the door as I was getting ready.

"Go away Maks!" I yelled, not even bothering to ask who it was.

"It's not Maks." A female voice replied, which sounded really familiar.

I walked over to the door and upended it. I was surprise to see Bethany standing on the other side.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I gave her a hug.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." She told me as she walked into my hotel room.

"Why would you want to make sure I'm okay?" I questioned, still confuse on why she was here.

"Derek it's all over the news, about you and Maks big fight." She reminded me.

"Ohh that. I'm fine, really." I told her honestly as I sat down on my bed.

She gave me a smile and sat down, right next to me "Really, cause that black eye and those stitches say otherwise."

"What?" I exclaimed and quickly stood up and went to the mirror. I examined all the bruises and stitches that were on my face "This is so not good."

"What were you guys even fighting about?" She questioned.

"He was drunk and started fighting with some paparazzi. I was trying to stop him and then he said something about you and I freaked out."

"What did he say about me?" She questioned.

"Don't worry about it, it's not worth repeating."I reassured her.

"No, I wanna know what he said about me!" She exclaimed as she stood up, crossing her arms.

I sighed and walked over to her "He called you a bitch, but I punched him right after he said it.

Bethany scoffed and looked in another direction "How come everyone you know, calls me a bitch. What they still think of me as some little kid but they don't want to say it, so they call me a bitch instead."

"No babe, they are idiots. Plus that was only two people, everyone else knows the real you and thinks of you the way I think of you." I reassured her.

She nodded but I could tell she still wasn't okay with it "I'm sorry, I'm overreacting." She murmured as she buried her face into my chest.

"You have every right to be mad and pissed off. Maks was the one who was being a bastard." I explained as I rubbed her back.

She looked up me and smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead "I can't believe you flew all the way out here, just to see if I was okay."

"Hey, I was just making sure. Julianne made it sound way worse than it was on the phone."

I sighed "Oh my gosh, Jules."

Bethany laughed "Do you think you could skip rehearsal for today."

"Well I'm already late, so I don't think it's going to make a difference." I stated, looking back at the clock.

"Good." She said and leaned up, giving me a peck on the lips.

I pulled away "What about you, what about your work?"