Double Date

Bethany's P.O.V

It was Saturday night and I was getting ready for the double date with Sadie & Mark. Mark wouldn't tell us where we were going and what we were doing. He did tell us however, to dress classy but comfortable. I had on a dress where the top was a black lace and the bottom was a high low lace, and was more of a cream color. I curled my hair and decided to put it up in a high pony tail. I put on some light simple make up and slipped on some black high heels. Just then I hear the door bell ring and I looked at the time, 8:25. I took one last look in the mirror and slipped my promise ring on. I grabbed my phone and purse and went down stairs.

I opened the door to Sadie, who was wearing a black floral dress with black heels & having her natural with some loose curls. "Hey Sadie, you look amazing."

"Thanks, you do too." She stated as she walked in.

I closed the door and followed her "Are you nervous?"

She nodded and leaned against the couch "Maybe this was a bad idea."

I walked over and stood next to her "No Sadie it's not, don't put yourself down! It's better to know you tried now, then having it be 10 years later and regretting that you didn't." I told her, trying to comfort her.

"I just don't want my friendship with Mark to bad, if this goes down south." She explained.

"It won't, I promise you."

She gave me a small smile "Do you know where we're going?"

"I have no idea, I even asked Derek and he said Mark won't even tell him." I stated "Which probably means he's planning something big."

We chatted for a few minutes, until I heard another knock on the door. I walked over to open it, with Sadie right behind me. I opened it to see just Mark standing there "Hey Mark."

"Hey Beth, you look great." He said then walked over to Sadie "You look beautiful Sadie."

She blushes and gave him a smile "Thanks, you look great as well."

I smiled looking at them, I looked outside and back at Mark "Where's Derek?"

"Right here." I heard a voice say, I turned around and saw Derek standing behind me.

"You look gorgeous darling." He told me.

I smiled "You don't look too bad yourself." I stated and leaned up and gave him a kiss.

"Who's ready for this double date?" Mark asked the three of us. I pulled away from Derek and snuggled into his side.

"Do we really have to?" Derek asked and Mark glared at him.

"Come on, were all going to have a good time." Mark said, as he locked hands with Sadie and walked out the door. I looked at Derek and smiled as we walked behind them.

| Line Line Line |

Derek and I were still following Mark, still not knowing where we were going. It felt like it was taking forever and we were getting restless.

"Are you sure you don't know where we're going." I asked Derek.

"If I knew, I would tell you." He said, looking over me smiling.

"Right, I mean I know Mark wants to impress Sadie but do we really have to go to a different state?"

"Were not leaving the state." He said, giving a light chuckle.

I leaned back a little "Feels like it."

"We'll be there soon, be patient." He said as he took my hand with his free hand and kissed it.

I smiled and held his hand all the way to are destination. Mark led us to a beautiful country like restaurant. It looked very elegant, high class and expensive.

"I didn't even know this existed?" Derek commented as he pulled over right next to Mark. He got out and walked over, opened my door and helped me out.

"What do you guys think?" Mark asked.

"It beautiful." I told him, still amazed at what I was seeing.

"I've never even heard of this place before Mark, how did you even know about it?" Derek asked.

"One of my very good friend, his family just spent months trying to perfect this restaurant/hotel. It doesn't open for a two more weeks." He explained.

"So, we're the first people to ever eat here?" I asked, surprise.

He nodded and we all went in and got settle at a table. I was sitting next to Sadie and the guys were sitting across from us. At first it was awkward, then it got extremely awkward. No one really said anything. Except me and Derek, we were talking back and forth. I got out my phone and texted Derek.

I looked up and saw Derek take his phone out if his pocket.

From Bethany: "This was a bad idea, they are not even talking to each other."

I waited a few minutes before my phone buzzed.

From Derek: "They are not talking because were here."

From Bethany: "Well why don't we get a table to ourselves."

I looked up and saw Derek nodded. Which I guess Mark saw and I quickly put my phone away.

"What's going on?" Mark asked, looking confused.

"We decided that we are going to get are own table across the room." Derek told them.

"What! Why?" Sadie asked, looking panicked.

"Because this is your guys first date and you guys aren't even talking. So were going to leave." I explained.

"What?" Mark looked confused and looked at Sadie.

"You two have a good time." Derek told them, then looked over at me and put out his hand "Shall we?"

I took his hand and smiled "We shall."

We started to walk over to the other side, until Derek got distracted and pulled me along with him. "Derek where are we going?"

We went into the ball room, where a band was rehearsing some soft jazz music. Derek stop and turn to me "Can I have this dance?" I smiled and nodded, as I took his hand and started to slow dance with him.

"You know, I wasn't really sure about tonight. But I'm glad we came here, this is really nice." I told him.

"I already knew this night was going to be great, only cause I knew you were going to be here."

"Aww your sweet." I told him.

He smiled, leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss. A few seconds later I pulled away and laid my head on his shoulder. The rest of the night we spent having long conversations with each other. While he held me in his arms as we drifted along to the music.

Review? Happy Thanksgiving you guys :)
|Sorry for any mistakes|