I'm So Tired Of Doing This

Bethany's P.O.V

| Skip a couple of months |

"I'm so fat." I stated as i looked in the mirror. I turned to my side and frowned at what i saw.

Witney, who was on my bed reading a magazine, rolled her eyes "You're not fat, you're pregnant."

"I don't think i should go to the Halloween Horror Night Thing." I confessed as i sat next to her.

"Why not, everyone is going to be there. Plus i really want you to meet Carson."

"I know, but i don't think its a good idea for a almost 9 month pregnant women to be scared into early labor." Bethany joked as she picked out another outfit.

Whitney laughed "You're right, but you can still go and have dinner with us."

"Not really looking forward to that either. You know that I'm not a big fan of Hayley." Bethany reminded her.

"Don't worry, I'll be there if she tries to flirt with Derek again."

"I'm glad you and Emma will be there." I smiled.

Witney got up and walked over to the bathroom "So have you guys picked a name yet."

"Technically I get to pick the first name, Derek gets to pick the middle." I corrected her as I threw on a blue and white plaid shirt.

"Whatever, so what have you decided?" Witney asked once again.

"It's between Mason, Winston & Kayden." I listed off the names.

She poked her head out "Oh those are such cute names, how are you going to chose?"

"I wanna see what he looks like first, before I give him a name." I stated and turned around "How does this look?"

"B, you look amazing. You don't even look like your almost 9 months pregnant, you look like your 3." Witney told her honestly "You have the smallest baby bump ever."

I looked down and rubbed my stomach "I know, my doctor says I need to eat more or else he's gonna be underweight when he comes out."

"Really?"

I nodded "But I don't understand how, I literally eat like a pig. Just ask Derek.

Witney laughed as my phone rang. I opened it up to see a text from Emma.

"Who texted?"

"Emma is outside with Sasha." I read her the text.

"Aren't you leaving with Derek?" She gave me look.

"No he said he will meet me there. He's going with Mark."

"And Hayley." Witney sang as she walked out of the room.

"Shut up!" I followed her out the room and down the stairs.

| Line Line Line |

We got to the haunted house and we were greeted by Witney and her  boyfriend, Sadie, Lindsay with her boyfriend and Emma & Sasha.

"Hey Sadie." I greeted her with a hug.

She smiled and hugged me back "Hi B! I haven't seen you in months."

I pulled away and giggled "I know, the last time we talk to each other was at the dwts finale."

"I know, now their getting ready for week 4 for the new season." Sadie giggled as well.

"Do you think this could be Marks season? I mean Alexa is amazing, so is her husband Carlos."

"I don't know, they might have some serious competition with Bindi and Derek." Sadie stated.