Gender Reveal

Bethany's P.O.V

"Sadie?" I called her name as I walked into Derek and Mark's kitchen.

Sadie was standing by the side table, putting pink and blue frosting on the cupcakes "Whats up?"

"Is the food almost done?" I smiled as I dip my finger into the frosting and ate it.

Sadie smacked my hand away "No eating yet!"

"But Im hungry." I whined as I leaned on the counter.

Sadie chuckled "You have been snacking all day B."

Witney came up and stood beside Sadie "Hey leave her alone, she's eating for two!"

I stuck my tongue out at Sadie who stuck her tongue back out at me. I laughed and threw some confetti at her, that was near by.

Sadie finished up the last cupcake "Ok we have pink & blue cupcakes, pink & blue cake pops, ice cream, pretzels with pink & blue frosting, strawberries with pink & blue frosting lots of pink & blue candy. Pink & blue lemonade and a cake that tells the gender but that's for later on. The guys are cooking hot dogs, burgers, corn, kabobs and their is a bunch of chips."

I smiled and hugged Sadie "You're the best!"

"We also have the boy or girl chart up and the guys are going crazy with the bets." Witney added.

"What do you mean?"

"Somebody bets 50 for a girl, then someone bets a 100 for a boy then someone else comes in and bets 150 for a girl." The blonde explains.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "Oh my gosh!"

"So how are you guys revealing it?" Sadie questioned as she was cleaning up.

"You guys will find that out later." I smirked, took a cupcake without Sadie knowing and left.

I walked out to the background and greeted the guys "Something smells good."

"All thanks to me!" Val smiled as he flipped a burger.

"And me?" Derek stated as he shoved Val.

"Is everyone almost here?" Brooks asked as he helped the two boys.

I nodded "Almost, do you guys have the stuff ready?"

"Mark, my dad and his dad, are setting them up right now." Derek explained to me.

I smiled and took a bite of the cupcake.

"Is your mom coming B?" Val asked.

I shrugged "I invited her, but I doubt she will come.

"Bethany!"

I turned around and saw Lilly aka iisuperwomenii "Oh my gosh, Hey!" I squealed and kinda ran to hug her.

"How are you doing baby?" She asked as she gave me a hug.

"Great!" I pulled away "Thank you so much for coming."

She smiled "You know I wouldn't miss it."

"Aww."

"Who else from YouTube is here?" She asked as she took out her vlog camera.

I used my hand and started counting "Tyler, Kalel, Elle, Andrea, Justine, Max, Shane, Destorm, Michelle, Jesse and Jeana and a bunch more."

"Do you mind if I vlog?" Lilly asked as she turned on her camera.

"Not at all, the secret is out anyway." I told her.

"When did you make a video about it?"

"About a week ago." I sighed "I didn't get the reactions I was hoping for."