Perfect Day

Bethany's P.O.V

I woke up from a long tiring night. We all decided to spend an extra couple of days in Louisiana with Sadie and her family. We got the bright idea to stay up late and try to go hunting with her dad. It was fun at first then it just got plain cold and tiring. We went back to the house around 4 am and did some practice shooting instead. Which scared the crap out of me because I have never shot a gun in my whole entire life and never want to ever again. I turned over and saw that Sadie was still fast asleep, I look over a little more and read the time 11:40. I jumped a little when I heard my phone buzz. I sat up a little and grabbed it. I opened it and saw that Derek and Mark wanted to have lunch with me and Sadie. I replied yes and put my phone back.

I looked over at Sadie and gently threw a pillow at her "Sadie!"

She was still sound asleep. I got up and grabbed her phone, laying it right beside her head. I walked over to her door and dialed her number. I watched as Sadie jerked up, startled.

I laughed and ended the call.

She looked over at me and glared "That was so not funny."

"Well I had to find some way to wake you up." I smiled and explained her.

She stretched out her arms and yawned "What time is it?"

"Almost noon, now hurry up and get dress."

"For what?" She asked as she forced herself out of bed.

"Derek and Mark want to take us out for lunch." I told her as I headed towards the bathroom.

"Where to?"

I yelled out to her "I don't know, they didn't say. I guess we'll just have to find out when we get there."

| Line Line Line |

Derek's P.O.V

Mark and I were waiting outside Sadie house, for the girls to come out. We had a special plan for the two of them and we were really hoping they would love it.

"What's taking them so long?" Mark asked as he looked at his phone, for the thousand time.

"Dude their girls, they take forever when it comes to getting ready. Just be patient." I told him.

He laughed and looked at me "Really bum that you're not doing the DWTS tour."

"Well Mark I think deserve a break, I mean I came right from the the Move tour with Julianne straight into Dancing with the stars. Then we have season 20 coming up and then another summer tour after that." I explained to him.

"I realized that, all I'm saying is that it won't be the same." Mark stated as he took a seat.

I took a seat as well "Well maybe you should come on the tour with Jules and I."

"Really." He said, sounding a little more perky.

His perkiness made me laugh "Yeah, why not. It will be like the old times when we were in London."

"Sounds great." Mark said as we gave each other a bro hug.

"Aww, hug it out!"

We both turned and saw Bethany and Sadie standing on the steps smiling and laughing.

Bethany walked over and pulled her in for a kiss. A few seconds later I pulled away "Morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome." She smiled as she looked at what Mark and I were sitting on.

"What?" I asked, sawing that she had a confused look on her face.

"I thought we were going to lunch." She questioned as she got closer.