Was I The Girl

Bethany's P.O.V
I sat on the king size bed and waited for Derek get done with his shower. I turned on the tv to distract me until Derek was done. Though no matter how much I tried to think of something else, I couldn't. How was I going to make a move, maybe I could get him to make a move on me. But that wouldn't work, I've never been really serious with a guy, so how was I even going to react to that. One thing for sure, I hope he doesn't get offended I mean if he doesn't feel the same way that's fine, I just don't want him to get offended or feel disgusted with me.

My thoughts were broken by Derek walking out of the showers, he only has he shorts on but he looked so freaking gorgeous. "You take longer showers then me." I joked with him, getting him to laugh. "Whatever, you spent an hour in there!" "I spent 15 mins in there, your the one who spent an hour." He smiled and started to lay out his blanket and pillow out on the floor. I looked at the big bed I was on and the little one that he made on the floor and sighed "Derek this is ridiculous, you are not sleeping on the floor!" "Bethany I'm fine with it, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." He explained and I blew a strand of hair out of my face. "Seriously, this bed is huge! You take one side and I'll take the other!" He sat up and looked at me "Plus your'll hurt your back sleeping on the floor, then you won't be able to dance!" "How old do you think I am?" He joked and laughed at my reaction. "Please Derek, I won't be able to sleep knowing you got stuck with the floor!" I pleaded, giving him a little bit of the puppy dog look.

He threw his hands up in defeat and grabbed his pillow and blanket "Fine, you broke me." He smiled and got on the right side of the bed. "Thank you!" I gave him a small peck on the check and laid down.

Derek's P.O.V
I totally chickened out, I should have kissed her. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, I should have grabbed her and kissed her. I wanna make a move, so I have to keep her awake "Are you excited about the YouTube event?" I asked, she turned to her side and moved the hair out of her face "Yeah I'm excited, especially to see Connor?" Connor, who the hell was Connor! "Connor?" I asked sounding confused. "Connor is a YouTuber too, he was also in the o2l group." She explained and I shot up. looking at her "That pointless group that those kids made up!" "Hey it wasn't stupid!" She defended and I gave her an 'are you getting me look'. "Okay it was a little stupid, but he broke away from it." She exclaimed and I laid back down.

"You should come with me to the event." She insisted and I shook my head "No YouTube is your thing, I don't want to interfere." "You won't at least think about it, please!" She begged "I'll think about it, but I won't make any promises."

Bethany's P.O.V
"If you go Derek, I promise you will have fun." "More fun than this?" Derek said, which kinda sounded rude "You're not having fun?" I asked, sounding hurt. Which he realize and quickly started to apologize "No, it's not that I'm not having fun I just have a lot on my mind." He confessed "Like what?" I asked sounding intrigued "It's stupid really?" I sat up and crossed my legs
"Try me!" I said sternly, Derek sat up and crossed his legs as well and faced me "Well there this girl that I've liked for quit some time now, but it's kinda of complicated." He told me and my heart dropped. There was another girl, my mind immediately went to his ex girlfriend Nina from the vampire diaries. Though the last I've head of them is that they broke up because she couldn't handle a long distance relationship. "Are you talking about Nina?" I questioned him and he gave me a weird look.

"How do you know about Nina?" I shrugged "E News!" I lied because I didn't want to tell him that I was kinda stalking him "Oh well, no it's not about her. It's about another girl, she's a little younger than me but I don't know how to go about the whole thing." He explained and I was just silent. Was he talking about me, was I the girl "Well, I think you should be honest with her and tell her how you feel." "But how do I do that without making it awkward?" He asked, I uncrossed my legs and he moved little closer to me, my heart was beating faster than it ever has "Well, be bold and do what you think it right." I told him, he was looking right into my eyes, and just then I did what I've been wanting to do ever since I first met him. I grabbed the back of his neck, gently pulling him in and kissing him softly on the lips.

Review? :) ( sorry if anyone gets offended by the o2l thing, I don't even know if I spelled that right, but oh well! & sorry for any spelling mistakes)